Clubplanet Nightlife Community

True to the music or true to the drugs...

Guest tilly

Guest tilly

this has been an on-going thought of mine...

I mean, do 1/2 the ppl on this board go to Factory cuz of JP or cuz it's the perfect crack den atmosphere condusive for some serious partying????

What is it for you? MUSIC or PARTYING first and foremost?

FOr me: MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be honest here, which one is more important to you???

if i'm doing it for drugs, I sure suck at it...

;)

music is what does it for me... but lately I haven't been satisfied with a lot of my nights out... and a lot of people have seemed to share that feeling with me...

i DID have fun at luna & ps1 this past weekend... (completely sober...)

Guest tilly
Originally posted by hotcheme

i don't go to factory.

i go out for music (and people)

Factory was just an example and being that there are a decent amount of ppl that go to factory on this board, i used it..but ::insert club name:: and see which one fits into your routine.

...when i was young, i was true to drink specials...

...now it's true to music...one of the first conversations i had with a cper was with joeg at vinyl and the topic was about partying sober...granted, mind-altering can be fun...nothing is more intoxicating then a good beat...

Originally posted by phatman

...when i was young, i was true to drink specials...

...now it's true to music...one of the first conversations i had with a cper was with joeg at vinyl and the topic was about partying sober...granted, mind-altering can be fun...nothing is more intoxicating then a good beat...

;)

100% agree.

I don't know about y'all motherfuckers, but I'd love some K, all about the K, want some K, got any K? I'm alllllllllll about them 5 jars of Jersey-strength K in the morning. E too, I LOOOOOOVE E, dudes, you got some E? I'd love some E, how about some E? Come on, I know y'all got some E, cuz y'all loaded on E, I know you gots E, how about sharing, sharing some E? K? E? I'll go for some K, got any K? But I'll settle for E, come on, lemme get at some of them E, I'd like some E. Got any K? How about some E?

"YOU WANNA TICKLE ME?!?!?! TICKLE THIS, BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYOTCH!!!!!"

there will always be people who could give a rats ass who is spinning because they are there to be cracked out, or to hook up, or both.

I hate to tell you, but most people who go to clubs are not paticularly educated on the music they are listening too. (you think Marvisi cares? I kinda doubt it)

Amongst those is the "know" Of course music is first and foremost. but there arent that many people that can say they have never done drugs along with the music (ok, nathan, you)

Its always about the music. sometimes is just about the music AND the drugs. and how one affects the other.

sober nights are different kind of night from their counterpart. everyone decides individually what each is worth to them. I'm sure those who do BOTH will agree.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

there will always be people who could give a rats ass who is spinning because they are there to be cracked out, or to hook up, or both.

I hate to tell you, but most people who go to clubs are not paticularly educated on the music they are listening too. (you think Marvisi cares? I kinda doubt it)

Amongst those is the "know" Of course music is first and foremost. but there arent that many people that can say they have never done drugs along with the music (ok, nathan, you)

Its always about the music. sometimes is just about the music AND the drugs. and one affects the other.

sober nights are different kind of night from their counterpart. everyone decides individually what each is worth to them. I'm sure those who do BOTH will agree.

. . . ding ding! . . correct . . :aright: . . .

Guest tilly
Originally posted by LavenderMenace

Its always about the music. sometimes is just about the music AND the drugs. and how one affects the other.

well said and dually noted...BUTTTTTTTTT

There are those people who ARE well versed in the music and supposedly LOVE the music but chose the DRUGS as their driving force. I wanted to see how many people would truly admit that they go strickly for the love of getting wrecked...because I think that there are A TON of them out there! I personally know some of those people myself. People that are like I love this and that and then the very opportunity to go see this and that, they chose drugs over music.

It's one thing to go to see a dj that you absolutely love AND party your ass off and a whole different thing to go to see a dj that you like or have never ever heard strictly because the environment is condusive for being a mashed potatohead.

Originally posted by tilly

There are those people who ARE well versed in the music and supposedly LOVE the music but chose the DRUGS as their driving force. I wanted to see how many people would truly admit that they go strickly for the love of getting wrecked...because I think that there are A TON of them out there!

...between what i have read here on this board for the last few years, i sincerely doubt you will get anyone to admit this here and now...besides...do you really want to be reminded that people like that exist...seems to me it's a bit depressing...

...i think one of the many things that bonds cpers is what LM has stated...

Originally posted by tilly

well said and dually noted...BUTTTTTTTTT

There are those people who ARE well versed in the music and supposedly LOVE the music but chose the DRUGS as their driving force. I wanted to see how many people would truly admit that they go strickly for the love of getting wrecked...because I think that there are A TON of them out there! I personally know some of those people myself. People that are like I love this and that and then the very opportunity to go see this and that, they chose drugs over music.

It's one thing to go to see a dj that you absolutely love AND party your ass off and a whole different thing to go to see a dj that you like or have never ever heard strictly because the environment is condusive for being a mashed potatohead.

. . . there's something to be said about mashed potatoheads . . . .