Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much money do you spend on lunch everyday?

Originally posted by stardo

I just had to post on this thread.

I have been turning into such a TUB I shouldnt be eating at all but I think I need something extra greasy today.

Are you guys going again on Friday?

Yeah i feel the same i have been going to the gym less and eating more...... lol

Im heading to the shore friday night and going to temps sat. I havent been there all year.

Originally posted by stardo

I just had to post on this thread.

I have been turning into such a TUB I shouldnt be eating at all but I think I need something extra greasy today.

Are you guys going again on Friday?

You didnt look tubby on friday nite!!

You want to see someone carrying extra pounds, you should have seen my on the beach sun/monday.

As for the rest of JULY, I am BROKE!!! I was only supposed to go out friday to RS and sunday to SC...But went to Djaes and BarGAY on sat and then went to TEMPS on sundaynite....Since I only get paid once a month, next weekend, I am laying low...I will be back in action from July 31st thru the end of summer....

I am so hungry too....I need to go get something to eat...

Originally posted by notallthere

I realized that I spend about 10 bucks a day on lunch .. Kinda allot when you think about it

Honestly, i spend like 15-20 bucks a day, but right now, im fucking starving and i'm waiting for my partner to bring chicken flatbreads from mcdonalds, and i don't think that will be enough, i think im heading towards a turkey sub also. I LOVE FOOD!!!

Originally posted by nycchic24

wow i spend 10 bucks day (coffee in the morning, lunch and afternoon snack) where the hell do you y'all work that you spend 15-20 bucks a day! :eek:

I work near Princeton, NJ....But I really eat about 3-4 meals a day just at work, I love to eat...Today I budgeted and bought 3 specials at shoprite and only spent $10..

Originally posted by jp18

7meals total...But only 3-4 at work..I get hungry during the day..Probably why I dont have a 6 pack...Im a fat bastard right now.:(

yeah, I hear ya, I did a couple of Fitness/Figure shows and I ate 7 times a day ~ the diet itself sucked ~ but I usually try to eat 6 small meals normally. Except ~ the past couple months I've been eating shit and not working out ~ I can't work out in the summer ~ it's too hot.

I usually bring my lunch/food with me to work ~ it gets really expensive to buy after a while.

I'm sure you are not fat!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmmm food at work

lets see 2 eggs bacon and toast for breakfast,

chicken salad roast beef or whatever wrap and mac salad for lunch and fruit for a snack late on hmmm anout 3 bucks a day

I need to budget better...I love bacon, egg and cheeze.....What do you have a cafeteri where you work?? 3 bucks?

Yeah we have a cafeteria, i even have them to make me special foods so its low carb high protein. Cute spanish woman even makes my protien shakes for me. Ahh the joys of a company with great benefits. Keep chwing gum i need a raise.

Ive been asking for a chef for 2 years now at work, but they dont want to go for it....Bastards.:(:mad:

Actually its better i leave for lunch, I need a break from some of the people here...The worste is one time, the kid whose breath stinks and annoys me the worst took the ride with me....I wanted to f#)@# kill myself....I guess the 15 bucks is worthe it to get away from these people.

And the stinky breathe is not a JOKE...I swear the kid is bulimic (sp)...Its out of control!!! I can smell it from 2 feet away...I gag!!

well we have a few of those who need some breath freshners at work. I wanna shove a whole pack of gum down their throat. Amazing, we make chewing gum and cant chew it at work lol.

The best is 3 bucks a day for lunch, costs 50 bucks a month for my gym but my job pays for it and the kicker is i just got a free cycle of deca

well we have a few of those who need some breath freshners at work. I wanna shove a whole pack of gum down their throat. Amazing, we make chewing gum and cant chew it at work lol.

The best is 3 bucks a day for lunch, costs 50 bucks a month for my gym but my job pays for it and the kicker is i just got a free cycle of deca

Granted I have never met you brother, But your last post makes me want to say I OFFICIALLY HATE YOU!!!!

Lunch $15day GYM $50/month bottle of DECA $200 (if i did that;)

J/K