Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT Question for all!

Please bear with me for a little while, it may sound like nonsense but there's a logical explanation. But I need a number of responses before I can explain the reason for my question.

Look at your hands.

Which finger is longer- your index or ring finger? And how big is the difference in size?

Also, if it's not apparent, I need to know if you're m or f.

Thanks!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I have this unnerving feeling that a bomb is gonna be dropped . . . :tongue: . ..

Nah, don't get yourself all worked up, it's nothing earth-shattering. I just want some more people to chime in, and some female responses as well.

In case you were wondering, my ring finger's longer- and the index finger on my left hand is substantially smaller than the one on my right hand... :confused:

Bizarre :)

Originally posted by tastyt

Nah, don't get yourself all worked up, it's nothing earth-shattering. I just want some more people to chime in, and some female responses as well.

In case you were wondering, my ring finger's longer- and the index finger on my left hand is substantially smaller than the one on my right hand... :confused:

OT to this OT

...supposedly, if a man brings in his middle finger as if he were making a fist - from the point where it touches his hand to the tip of his middle finger when outstretched is the length of his *****...

...just some info while we're waiting...

Originally posted by phatman

OT to this OT

...supposedly, if a man brings in his middle finger as if he were making a fist - from the point where it touches his hand to the tip of his middle finger when outstretched is the length of his *****...

...just some info while we're waiting...

*starts doing hand Yoga exercises for added length...*

Guest gabo

is this that gay thing?? if your ring finger is longer than your index you have gay tendencies? wuppss did I let the cat out of the bag?

Originally posted by gabo

is this that gay thing?? if your ring finger is longer than your index you have gay tendencies? wuppss did I let the cat out of the bag?

Stop second-guessing me and answer the question dammit! Grrr! :mad:

Results so far:

Men-

longer index finger=2

longer ring finger= 6

Women-

index=2

ring= 1

Okay, I really want some more female responses, but as the natives are getting restless (and I'm on my lunch break), I'll give the explanation.

It's related to biological differences between the sexes:

Supposedly, men tend to have longer ring fingers; women, longer index fingers.

The longer the ring finger is in proportion to the index finger, the more testosterone a fetus was exposed to in utero.

Testosterone helps form a stronger cardio-vascular system, obviously larger muscles; and according to this one dr. on a program I was watching last night, he could predict which athlete out of four would win a race based simply on this one measurement.

He was correct in his assessment, at least in this one scenario.

I personally do not know if this theory holds water... I've never been especially fit, cardio-vascular-wise, I'm terrible at endurance sports.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to do my own personal poll and see how it turned out. Thanks to all paricipants! :D I will now need you all to sell me your soul... errr... I mean, sign a disclaimer... :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Stop second-guessing me and answer the question dammit! Grrr! :mad:

my thumb is longest by 4 inches.