Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are all these people???

Originally posted by highmay

go kill yourself

...after your set at remote tonight! :aright:

Bite Meâ„¢

I go away for like almost a year and I still have more posts than you...LOSER :laugh:

Are you swingin by Remote Lounge tonight

same question for you Mr. Joe*whothefuckcares*G ;)

ou812..yeah I remeber you..good looking guy as I recall

Originally posted by schwingep

Bite Meâ„¢

I go away for like almost a year and I still have more posts than you...LOSER :laugh:

Are you swingin by Remote Lounge tonight

same question for you Mr. Joe*whothefuckcares*G ;)

ou812..yeah I remeber you..good looking guy as I recall

I would if I was coming into the city tonight... but I think i'm staying local...

PETEY!!!!! We gotta do some drinkin soon, been a while :)

Codica, uh yeah I guess I know you :tongue::D

and Ceasar...where the hell have you been...I think I sent you a PM on VIP a while back

Indeed......I think I sent you one back but don't quote me on that. Iv'e been around....Groovejet, Vinyl etc. I'll see ya @ Rivera on Friday......your going right! I'm making my hamptons return and ending my Brazil virginity....hope I'm not disappointed. I'm gonna make sure Alli wears your favorite shirt.;):tongue:

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

BACK IN YOUR CAGE, BLING!!!

:tongue:

well I figured since I saw you post on some other message board I would do the same in return

and it's Sir Bling to you

hey tasty u gonna come out to play? good seeing you at El Flamingo...I know Donny and Tina were happy to see you also

and finally a face I don't know...hitokiri...how r u?

Originally posted by cesarleo

Indeed......I think I sent you one back but don't quote me on that. Iv'e been around....Groovejet, Vinyl etc. I'll see ya @ Rivera on Friday......your going right! I'm making my hamptons return and ending my Brazil virginity....hope I'm not disappointed. I'm gonna make sure Alli wears your favorite shirt.;):tongue:

I'm sooo there for Robbie....make sure you talk to donny or bob for some kind of hookup there...u mean she still has that shirt..I thought it would be worn out by now :laugh:

Would be great seeing you two there...you guys are like the coolest couple to hang with

hey tasty u gonna come out to play? good seeing you at El Flamingo...I know Donny and Tina were happy to see you also :)

Yessss, I had so much fun at the Donkey Show! I've been wiggling around to disco hits ever since then!

Tonite's my Homegrown night... and I'm barely making that this week... but I'll catch you soon! :D