Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Boss just yelled at me cuz he found blunt wrapping..

My boss yealled at me cuz I worked this weekend and left the guts of 3 blunts in the trash..LOL..

I told him strait up I was Burnin Fatties and still he dont fire me..WTF??

I want to collect and have a vacation for the rest of the summer but they refuse to fire me, I leave and transfer phones to my celly, I invite my boys to pre-game B4 we go out in here.

I work 4-12 so I am the only one in the building from like 6-12 so I just fuck around, They will not fire me though cuz I get shit done.

Wh got this new Jewish guy that my bosses boss and bust my balls so one day I crazy glues like 13 pennies to the carpet in his office and still nadda..

My company sucks , this chick just went on dissability for mannic deppression WTF is that?

Originally posted by djprime

u hiring? i do shit at my job....and my stock price reflects it,

NA my department been loosing $$ for the last year..

I am gonna take a hike soon , but want it sooner then lata so I can enjoy some of my summer!

Originally posted by stonedcl

My boss yealled at me cuz I worked this weekend and left the guts of 3 blunts in the trash..LOL..

I told him strait up I was Burnin Fatties and still he dont fire me..WTF??

I want to collect and have a vacation for the rest of the summer but they refuse to fire me, I leave and transfer phones to my celly, I invite my boys to pre-game B4 we go out in here.

I work 4-12 so I am the only one in the building from like 6-12 so I just fuck around, They will not fire me though cuz I get shit done.

Wh got this new Jewish guy that my bosses boss and bust my balls so one day I crazy glues like 13 pennies to the carpet in his office and still nadda..

My company sucks , this chick just went on dissability for mannic deppression WTF is that?

:laugh:

I would consider myself lucky you didn't get into trouble.

But if your company has been going down hill I woud get out, just keep in mind though that the Market is realy really bad right now............ I knwo a few good headhunters when the time comes if need be.................. :D