Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoundFActory-Underwear Party! so Who was there?

Originally posted by bionic

Ok leave the rookie alone.

I've been going to SF since 97. I don't go much anymore but I pick and choose my spots. I agree It's gone downhill from the good old days, and JP isn't anywhere near as consistant as he used to be, but that's no reason to bash the kid.

Put yourself in his shoes, you were just as fired up too. It was just as exciting to you when you first started going.

It's a different crowd now (different in a bad way).

I agree it's not as good as it used to be but it is what it is and this kid doesn't know any better. This is his SF, not the one we old schoolers loved....

My .02

The moron posts in the music forum about a bouncer getting him and his 18 yr old friends into SF, what the hell does that have to do with music? And if anyone thought the music was insane they just don't have a clue. I know everyone has different taste but JP was all over the place, at times he was ok other times just awful.

Originally posted by svenushka7

lol...bmw4jay.....funny guy....you're the man..do you want me to tell you that again? you are so cool you're a clubgod...omg i wanna be just like you.....

Keep making yourself look like an idiot.

Originally posted by antm28

Keep making yourself look like an idiot.

omg antm28 iam not trying to be a wiseass to you..i know you know about clubs and you been probably going to factory way more then me.......it's just the first post i made on here you started making fun of me and...you know i'm knew to this bored you could have said it in a polite way.....that this doesn't belong here please post in another place...or something like that...but nah you started talking shit......that doesn't make me feel welcome here at all....

i guess i kinda agree w/ u guys when u say JP was better in like 99...but u also gotta look at it from a different perspective...that's probably when u guys hit the scene and started poppin pills and shit....so it was like ur prime...now you've cut back and shit...but kids just hitting the scene now...well this is their prime...u cant talk shit...nothin u can do about it...i remember way back when...when i first started eatin rolls...i would go 2 this under 21 thing at this place called the palace....and that place was the shittttttttt son..hahaha...i just think about it now and laugh....i dunno...i just think its stupid to start cuttin the kid down like that when he had an ill time...

Originally posted by billyfromboston

i guess i kinda agree w/ u guys when u say JP was better in like 99...but u also gotta look at it from a different perspective...that's probably when u guys hit the scene and started poppin pills and shit....so it was like ur prime...now you've cut back and shit...but kids just hitting the scene now...well this is their prime...u cant talk shit...nothin u can do about it...i remember way back when...when i first started eatin rolls...i would go 2 this under 21 thing at this place called the palace....and that place was the shittttttttt son..hahaha...i just think about it now and laugh....i dunno...i just think its stupid to start cuttin the kid down like that when he had an ill time...

:laugh: :laugh: the palace

Originally posted by billyfromboston

wrong hardly my 1st place clubbing when i 1st went to SF on a fri back in 97. jp is horrible now plain and simple as is the whole crowd now at sf. id say atleast 75% of the regulars have moved on and all the ones i know agree how horrible it is in all perspectives. granted u cant live in the past but there is no comparison of sf now and then. the main reason people still go to sf is 1. its the only afterhours besides jrs gay party and 2. to get wrecked thats it.

Originally posted by wakeup

wrong hardly my 1st place clubbing when i 1st went to SF on a fri back in 97. jp is horrible now plain and simple as is the whole crowd now at sf. id say atleast 75% of the regulars have moved on and all the ones i know agree how horrible it is in all perspectives. granted u cant live in the past but there is no comparison of sf now and then. the main reason people still go to sf is 1. its the only afterhours besides jrs gay party and 2. to get wrecked thats it.

stop hating. i think sf is getting better then it has been lately. in the winter nothing is gonna be able to beat it