Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge Anyone?? 411 here...

biznation00

Sunny thanks for caring but i'm home already, and i'm feeling a lot better.

Sobeton, PVD is a resident AT space you'll catch him again in october and then in decmeber again. Lee only comes once or 2ice a year, and word on the street has it that he will not be coming back to conference. Anyways we know that PVD is gonna hit the decks around 1:00 and be done by 330 and if he does go into his extended mix he'll go till 400 430, and if your lucky maybe even 500.

Originally posted by Treepwood

Sobeton, PVD is a resident AT space you'll catch him again in october and then in decmeber again. Lee only comes once or 2ice a year, and word on the street has it that he will not be coming back to conference. Anyways we know that PVD is gonna hit the decks around 1:00 and be done by 330 and if he does go into his extended mix he'll go till 400 430, and if your lucky maybe even 500.

Not being a dick here, (honestly), but I think Tony is pretty well decided on where he is going. Im sure he also knows all about PVD and the residency thing AT space, why is he being talked to here like hes visiting for the weekend or something?

Isn't it ok for other people to not see the next coming of jesus a.k.a. lee burridge this weekend? :rolleyes:

Honestly Mikey you are being a dick, cause first of all its the truth, and also i'm not making fun of Tony, i'm making fun of PVD, just repeating what tony said, and stating my opinion of what he should do.

Im not being a dick, all Im saying is why is Tony being talked to like he is visiting for the weekend which after u said something again, I believe your still talking to him like he is visiting for the weekend.

Tony goes to space all the time, he just didnt suddenly discover the club, this music, or the scene. Obviously he is a fan of PVD, hence the reason hes going to Space to see him, and to party with friends.

In my opinion I think hes making the right choice.

Sunny thanks for caring but i'm home already, and i'm feeling a lot better.

I'm sure a dj as talented as Lee, will be back before the next wmc. whether PVD plays for two hours; or to days doesn't really matter to me. just as long as he, lays the beats down.. which he always does.. imo it's not the quantity of the set, but the quality.although others may disagree, that PVD delivers quality. myself and about 3,000 people, on friday would tend to disagree.:)

Originally posted by mikeydny

Not being a dick here, (honestly), but I think Tony is pretty well decided on where he is going. Im sure he also knows all about PVD and the residency thing AT space, why is he being talked to here like hes visiting for the weekend or something?

Isn't it ok for other people to not see the next coming of jesus a.k.a. lee burridge this weekend? :rolleyes:

be nice mikey !:D

Yes its true lee is very talented, but how many times did he come last year. once and that was in november. this year we've been blessed and he is coming earlier in the year, which means there might be a chance that crobar will bring him back at a later date. We know PVD will be back, we don't know if lee will. Anyways i agree PVD is quality if u like him, i honestly got bored of his style and moved on. More power to you if u like him that much, but like i said before, i was just stating my opinion of why he should go to lee instead of pvd, i'm not telling him what to do, i'm just speaking my mind.

Originally posted by mikeydny

In my opinion I think hes making the right choice.

well your WRONG!!!:tongue::finger:

either way, u cannot go wrong with these guys...both great DJs, i am going to Burridge cuz i havent heard him live....PVD? lost count how many times i have caught him at Space, still a great DJ.....i just wannna hear something diff.:gas: (sorry about that, damn breakfast burritos)

mmmm

breakfast burritos. haven't had any junk food like in 2 weeks.

Last time i spoke to stacey she got me all health consious and stuff. All i gotta do now is start doing Cardio and i'll be on my way to a healthier life.

ANYWAYS!

Burridge Burridge Burridge Burridge, everyone chant with me come on!. Burridge Burridge Burridge!!!

mmmm

breakfast burritos. haven't had any junk food like in 2 weeks.

Last time i spoke to stacey she got me all health consious and stuff. All i gotta do now is start doing Cardio and i'll be on my way to a healthier life.

ANYWAYS!

Burridge Burridge Burridge Burridge, everyone chant with me come on!. Burridge Burridge Burridge!!!

Breakfast burritos?!?!? That just doesn't sound all to appealing. lol. But at the same rate...I'm eating a "light-n-fit" yougurt right now by Dannon and, man, it sucks....lol....gotta find something inbetween the burrito and this crap. Any suggestions???

Anyways......"Burridge Burridge Burridge Burridge" ;):D

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Breakfast burritos?!?!? That just doesn't sound all to appealing. lol. But at the same rate...I'm eating a "light-n-fit" yougurt right now by Dannon and, man, it sucks....lol....gotta find something inbetween the burrito and this crap. Any suggestions???

Anyways......"Burridge Burridge Burridge Burridge" ;):D

Just run 4 or 5 times a week. Then you can eat whatever you want, whenever you want. :D

i lack tru motivation to run.

i've been going to the gym but i know i need to run.

May I suggest either a Walkman or running infront on the tv in ur gym if they have one?? That works pretty well......I used to HATE running 4 long periods of time too, I was used to sprinting...biiig difference there....anyways, once u get started and keep it up it gets easier! Good Luck!:D