Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Is The Immaturity Level Of This Board.........

about the same as my 4 year old niece's pre-school graduating class?

in fact, it might even be less..........

they fight to stand up for themselves, not as a call for attention.......

they actually try to be positive and friendly, not hateful to each other...........

they were actually able to go an entire day without saying "I know you are but what am I?"

most importantly, they're learning to be leaders, not followers...........

the funny thing is, they're children and are learning to act like adults and many people on here are adults learning to act like children..........

so pathetic........really.

p.s. no offense, but this is just how I see it.

Tyco ... I 100% agree.

I never once replied to a post that I thought would perpetuate drama. People don't realize that If someone posts something negative, that the best solution to stop it from happening again is.... IGNORE IT...

Case in Point.... JOHNDOE Posts : I hate the BLUE OYSTER...

If and only if...NO one replies to this.... The thread is over and done with... Without it ever getting bumped to the top or without anyone ever seeing the post...

But if a million and 5 people reply to this... the Thread goes on for days, sometimes weeks.

Originally posted by djdanfury

Tyco ... I 100% agree.

I never once replied to a post that I thought would perpetuate drama. People don't realize that If someone posts something negative, that the best solution to stop it from happening again is.... IGNORE IT...

Case in Point.... JOHNDOE Posts : I hate the BLUE OYSTER...

If and only if...NO one replies to this.... The thread is over and done with... Without it ever getting bumped to the top or without anyone ever seeing the post...

But if a million and 5 people reply to this... the Thread goes on for days, sometimes weeks.

WERD............... :D

Originally posted by tyco

they actually try to be positive and friendly, not hateful to each other...........

they were actually able to go an entire day without saying "I know you are but what am I?"

the funny thing is, they're children and are learning to act like adults and many people on here are adults learning to act like children..........

:argue2::stupid::argue2:

Originally posted by theripper

who asked for your opinion anyway dickhead.

i don't wanna grow up, im a toysRus kid, so fuck off with your no offense bullshit, i was offended asshole.

Its just a message board.... I'll see you are ToysRus theripper :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

:laugh: GOOD POINT. . I think that your thread was MUCH better ;)

Thank you...But

I think TYCOs post is just as valid is mine...I was just more wordy...Both of us have the same idea we just expressed it differently...

Originally posted by jp18

Its funny the people that agree with posts like this for the most part are the people who dont talk shit??:confused:

I think everyone here has said their part from time to time.

There are a certain few who just "don't get it".

Originally posted by jp18

Thank you...But

I think TYCOs post is just as valid is mine...I was just more wordy...Both of us have the same idea we just expressed it differently...

TRUE TRUE. . .one is more Cocky and the other more Heartfelt ;) We are all gulity at one point or another

Originally posted by endurance

I AGREE 100% WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING BUT YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING AS THE OTHERS YOUR CALLING PEOPLE IMMATURE AND MAKING FUN OF THEM ISN'T THAT CAUSING DRAMA

:direct::peeleft::blah::biggun:

not really..........

I'm not saying this to draw attention to myself or intentionally bash people for the sole reason of making them look bad publicly and I have no intention of carrying on any lame name-calling sessions with someone such as theripper...........

I'm really just telling it how it is...........and if I was way off in what I said, I don't think there would be several people in agreement with me..........

I think there will always be drama but it should be for good reason and it shouldn't have to bring out the two year old in people who are in their mid to late 20's...........

bumparella and djdan I agree with yas...........jp18 I'm sorry if I reiterated your point.......I didn't read your post yet.......

Ever read the poster "Everything I Ever Needed To Know I learned In Kindergarden".....?????

not really..........

I'm not saying this to draw attention to myself or intentionally bash people for the sole reason of making them look bad publicly and I have no intention of carrying on any lame name-calling sessions with someone such as theripper...........

I'm really just telling it how it is...........and if I was way off in what I said, I don't think there would be several people in agreement with me..........

I think there will always be drama but it should be for good reason and it shouldn't have to bring out the two year old in people who are in their mid to late 20's...........

bumparella and djdan I agree with yas...........jp18 I'm sorry if I reiterated your point.......I didn't read your post yet.......

:stupid:

cuervo, cuervo, or hmmmmmm. CUERVO?

you gonna disappear all weeekend or wha? :rock:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

:stupid:

cuervo, cuervo, or hmmmmmm. CUERVO?

you gonna disappear all weeekend or wha? :rock:

yo focker I was at Djais on Friday and Sunday and Merge on Saturday...........where were you?

might have to be a cuervo comeback on Friday huh? ;)

yo focker I was at Djais on Friday and Sunday and Merge on Saturday...........where were you?

might have to be a cuervo comeback on Friday huh? ;)

i was at all the same places minus djais sunday. and the boathouse saturday rocked :rolleyes:

cuervo friday sounds like a plan. be sure to bring your drinking shoes. my goal is to make it past 12:30. i dont think i've been at djais past 12:30 all summer.