Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A BLOCKED LAURIE? temps scandle

Originally posted by neena16

:laugh: That's funny..I've been to Twilo before but haven't had any bad experiences with the bouncers. There will always be a few bouncers that love the power trip and take advantage of their authority but maybe all that one by the bathroom needs is a good :hump:

hahaha..........you must be talking about "Angry Black" (as tempkid calls him) :laugh:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fakearmani

Whats funny is how fat some of the bouncers are out there.

Not necessarily talking about Tempts though but you'll be out and there are bouncers there that are as big as elephants.

Like ok, who is your fat belly out running??

HA! :laugh:

Originally posted by fakearmani

Whats funny is how fat some of the bouncers are out there.

Not necessarily talking about Tempts though but you'll be out and there are bouncers there that are as big as elephants.

Like ok, who is your fat belly out running??

bouncers are usually big, husky tall for intimidation...I've never seen a situation where a bouncer had to outrun someone. Have you? :D

Originally posted by jp18

I remember at TWILO being attacked by the bouncers cause they thought I was shady (they were right)....Took me and my friends in the back room, searched me and my friends for half hour (didnt find shit)....They let me back on the floor and I dont know how, but I managed to find what i chucked on the floor (eagles eyes)...I had to keep moving the rest of the nite though...Bouncers were up my ass.

THEy gave me a hard time one night cuz was jetting between two corners for like an hour or so... My friends were just split up, and they searched my friend and I thinking I had something on me......

Originally posted by magilicuti

you guys gotta understand that the bouncers deal with a lot of assholes themselves

That may be true, but if you're an ego maniac on a powertrip, it doesn't help...............on a lighter note, my two friends are the head bouncers at XS (Chris & Jimmy), and they are the nicest guys you could meet, regardless of the fact that they deal with alot of assholes.

I dont like the music at Temps. I agree with Laurie when she said the music isn't up to par. Ive only been there a couple times and i thought it sucked. Can i be banned to?? It doesnt matter because I dont go. Im just saying many people agree with me that Denny sucks. There i said it. Its my OPINION. so go bann me to:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tyco

:laugh:

did you ever go to Twilo?

they had some very cool bouncers but some of them were complete Nazis..........if you went to tie your shoe they'd bum rush you out of nowhere and toss you..........they'd ask for the drugs and if you didn't have any they'd toss you anyway..........if you had them and gave them up, they'd let you stay...........way worse than Tempts...........

Billy is mad cool though.........

Even I got taken in the back of twilo but they knew I was clean it was my crew they were after

First of all, I work the door there and have been working there for the past 4 summers.

If you think working in Tempts is easy your nuts first of all your sober and you people aren't, some of you are truly annoying and obnoxious.

How about when we carry your dumb overdosed ass out while your puking on our backs, now thats something to be all happy about.

Or how about the 600 people a night who are all of the sudden my new best friend because they don't wanna wait on line, or the other 100, 19 yr olds with fake ID bustin my balls all night that always gets me in a great mood.

Now if a fight breaks out and we have to get through a sea of people to get to it somebodies gonna get bumped pushed or even knocked down. this shit happens with just you people walking around.

The jerk-off that starts a fight with some one for bumping he's a good reason to be real nice to people.

You guys, must have forgotten the old staff from 4- 5 summers ago, they just kicked your ass no questions asked and left you in the alley, but I'm sure were a lot worse because were not all thrilled to see you people.

My favorite is when your standing in your spot and some jerk-off from across the room starts throwing his water, not thats a good reason to be pleasant.

I could go on forever, like having knifes pulled on us or bottles of "G" dump on us because some scumbag doesn't want the cops to get, or the countless times you really nice club people Overdose and piss and shit your pants and we carry you out thats great fun.

For the most part these guys are very underpaid and aren't there because they love the club scene, they are there to work not make friends.

The fat bouncers, try your luck because this fat guy has run down more than one of you Crackheads.

Remember FAT GUYS need love too

Treat your door guy like your bartender than he tends to be much more pleasant $$$

Lastly, "ANGER IS A GIFT USE IT WISELY"

MURRAY

:)

I was in Hoboken one time and this fat guy was bouncin. He was like a life sized jello-jiggler with a security shirt on. He saw some kid reach for something out of his pocket and went to grab him and the kid ran and Mr. State Puff tried chasing after him through the crowd.

I think he had to stop to catch his breath in the middle of it.

I almost thought I had to give that whale CPR.

Dude, monster fat bouncers.... kids getting banned from Clubs for a messageboard.... Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake....

Whats this world coming to?

Originally posted by sfqtipie

I dont like the music at Temps. I agree with Laurie when she said the music isn't up to par. Ive only been there a couple times and i thought it sucked. Can i be banned to?? It doesnt matter because I dont go. Im just saying many people agree with me that Denny sucks. There i said it. Its my OPINION. so go bann me to:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Come on SFQTpie your better than that!!!!!

You and I have been cool and I like laurie on and off the board but come on.

That guy ( I dont know and have never met and could careless) has given people a place to get away and have fun for years. He obviously has done his homework on what he does. How would like it if someone was constantly contstructively cristisising your work method and flow infront of everyone at work. Dancers, Djing, Drawing and Singing these things are an art.People talk comment personally. I know you all expect him to take these kind of comment like and adult but when it gets out of control like it is now anyone man or broad is going to get upset. He reads this board Ladies chill. Opinions have been made we know how you feel. Lay off the brotha.

Laurie you know I dig you !!!SF you know what Im trying to say.

Originally posted by bigmurray

First of all, I work the door there and have been working there for the past 4 summers.

If you think working in Tempts is easy your nuts first of all your sober and you people aren't, some of you are truly annoying and obnoxious.

How about when we carry your dumb overdosed ass out while your puking on our backs, now thats something to be all happy about.

Or how about the 600 people a night who are all of the sudden my new best friend because they don't wanna wait on line, or the other 100, 19 yr olds with fake ID bustin my balls all night that always gets me in a great mood.

Now if a fight breaks out and we have to get through a sea of people to get to it somebodies gonna get bumped pushed or even knocked down. this shit happens with just you people walking around.

The jerk-off that starts a fight with some one for bumping he's a good reason to be real nice to people.

You guys, must have forgotten the old staff from 4- 5 summers ago, they just kicked your ass no questions asked and left you in the alley, but I'm sure were a lot worse because were not all thrilled to see you people.

My favorite is when your standing in your spot and some jerk-off from across the room starts throwing his water, not thats a good reason to be pleasant.

I could go on forever, like having knifes pulled on us or bottles of "G" dump on us because some scumbag doesn't want the cops to get, or the countless times you really nice club people Overdose and piss and shit your pants and we carry you out thats great fun.

For the most part these guys are very underpaid and aren't there because they love the club scene, they are there to work not make friends.

The fat bouncers, try your luck because this fat guy has run down more than one of you Crackheads.

Treat your door guy like your bartender than he tends to be much more pleasant $$$

MURRAY

Very ruff. Iwouldent want to be a bouncer i could only imagine. . Im not saying you guys dont have a ruff job...

Originally posted by bigmurray

MURRAY

I know what your saying but you know some of your guys get rude and out of control and Im a girl telling you this. Im not one of the rude ones that cut in line, or pee on my self or any of that.

You know they could use a little staff meeting on the way they should act. It is a hard job there are many thin line decisions to make. I was walking out the wrong door last year the only part of my body that was out the door was my arm and I got it twisted and thrown back in. Just me and one other were going to go out that door no mob behind me for him to say that it was going to get out of control. They get out of control you know it.

Ps. The girls bathroom bouncer looks like he doesnt like his job he should get another one or stand at the front with you checking ID's

Pss. I love fat men!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

the best bouncer is the guy between ceotter and dana's bar. ROB. that big focker is chill and mad cool yo. plus he knows i saved that girls life so he's on my team :box:

Is that the really Young one Im talking about?

Anyone know the young ones name?

Whats up pip?

Did you give Teresa my apology's

Originally posted by stardo

Is that the really Young one Im talking about?

Anyone know the young ones name?

Whats up pip?

Did you give Teresa my apology's

his name is rob. just dont try to buy him a drink or he'll punch you...

apology for what?

Originally posted by pipdaddy

his name is rob. just dont try to buy him a drink or he'll punch you...

apology for what?

He's a cutie. I doubt it.

For the slurred conversation a few SAT ago at merge and for only remembering bits and peices of you all.

Well thats ok cause you said you barely remember me too. So we are even;)

Originally posted by stardo

He's a cutie. I doubt it.

For the slurred conversation a few SAT ago at merge and for only remembering bits and peices of you all.

Well thats ok cause you said you barely remember me too. So we are even;)

werd. my story is that i either leave a lasting impression of horror in those i first meet, or i blend into the rest of the crowd never to be recognized again. i guess our first meeting resulted in the latter.....lucky for you

All the people I have talked to that are not on this board agree that Rydall is alot more talented than Denny. This is why alot of people started going to Merge instead of Temps. Plus it is so much more friendly at Merge:cool:

Originally posted by sfqtipie

All the people I have talked to that are not on this board agree that Rydall is alot more talented than Denny. This is why alot of people started going to Merge instead of Temps. Plus it is so much more friendly at Merge:cool:

:cool: Yeah isn’t that the truth, everyone I talk to outside this board think so too . . .The last time I was at MERGE was at the white party, and boy* was it packed! The bouncers where attempting to break up a fight and one of them pushed me, I didn’t think anything of it just because bouncers always push there way through the club, but the thing that got me was after all that mess was cleared up he came over to me asked if I was ok, and then went on about his job . . .all I have to say is that was very professional of him. . too bad I didnt get his name! Keep up the GREAT job guyz :clap: