Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend "warm-up" THURSDAY @ METRO LOUNGE CP special

Opps, heres the rest of the post, sorry (wrong button)

Hey guys, i have good news for everyone from the board (thoso that post or those that DO NOT post but read) .This thursday at Metro Lounge, i have been givin permission to give FREE, yes, FREE ADMISSION to anyone that is on my CP list. I always talk about how much you guys support us and we thought it would be cool to do something nice for you guys. And also keep in mind, this is NOT being done because of lack of business (as when most people would offer something such as this) THURSDAYS @ Metro Lounge have been PACKED every week all summer, anyone feel free to say different. Thats why i tink it is EXTRA special for us to do this. So, heres the deal:

THURSDAY NIGHTS

@METRO LOUNGE

Music by Richie Rydell

crowd, vibe , energy by............YOU!

Just PM me before thursday at 4pm with your name +how many people (ex. stacy +4) you can bring as many people as you want.THANK YOU. Hope to see everyone!

Thanks for the replies everyone. Looks likw there are gonna be a lot of cp heads at Metro tonight. You can still pm until around 5pm tonight, for free admission for you and your party. See everone tonght.

Oh no, a Metro Newbie? You know whats gonna happen after tonight..................another hardcore Metro/Merge family Member.The "family" keeps getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger .:D See ya tonight.

I think this was honestly one of the best nights this summer at Metro. Rydell was perfect the whole night. The man seriously doesn't get the credit he deserves. A very very talented dj.

Great seeing everyone Mateo, DjDanFury, Kostap, Brian1500, Sandman and of course George. Very nice girl to guy ratio as well.

MaGilicuti

Originally posted by magilicuti

I think this was honestly one of the best nights this summer at Metro. Rydell was perfect the whole night. The man seriously doesn't get the credit he deserves. A very very talented dj.

Great seeing everyone Mateo, DjDanFury, Kostap, Brian1500, Sandman and of course George. Very nice girl to guy ratio as well.

MaGilicuti

Not giving this its own thread is the only discredit that I see....lol

Sick, new set from the man.

Luz was nutz

Someone post a review -brian- cough....