MrMattas

lavosdeldiablo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sunnyhost

I know...I just can't help the fact that Jess is comparing himself to FRANCIS the LADYbug....

hey little Christie, isnt it time for u to sit on Brother O'Malley's lap?? (ah the days of Catholic School are over)....well, u did call me a Ladybug, what the hell am i suppose to say....he Christie tonight at Spin? First Round is on YOU!!!!!!:finger:

OOPS....Sorry ab that post.

Anyways, what I was trying to say that what would be even worse is if this thread gets on the CP homepage as one of the 'popular' threads 2 visit 2day....can u imagine the exposure that our lil' Francis...I mean, Jesse, would get then?!?!

Hey Jess (I'm not even going to mention the fact that ur name could be short for Jessica...oops...just did =/) Anyways, ma'am, the Catholic School thing is getting a lil' old :bored:

....he Christie tonight at Spin? First Round is on YOU!!!!!!
What were u trying to say?!?:confused:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Hey Jess (I'm not even going to mention the fact that ur name could be short for Jessica...oops...just did =/) Anyways, ma'am, the Catholic School thing is getting a lil' old :bored:

What were u trying to say?!?:confused:

ok miss "double post"....anyways to address ur issues in order...Jesse was first used in the Bible (u know that book that the priests use to make u stand on, so u could reach their "holy" scepter from underneath their robes) and he was the father (masculine) of David....u are right the "Catholic School" jokes are getting old, just like u (the priests wont be interested in u soon)....so why dont u stop going to church to meet good men (i think ur mom actually meant there are good men at church, not the priests!!)...so in closing, Yes it feels good to be #1 on CP...cuz its all about ME!!!!!:tongue:

ps

if we shorten ur name Christie, u become a man....guess that explains for ur love for baseball....:finger: