Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MrMattas

lavosdeldiablo

Originally posted by ravengirl

do you know who you look like...........................

"EL CHAPULIN COLRADO"

I DONT KNOW IF YOU KNOW WHAT SHOW IM TALKIN ABOUT BUT IM SURE A COUPLE OF LATIN PEOPLE WILL!!!!!!!!!1

CUTE EXTREMELY CUTE!!!:eek::laugh:;)

he probably said ""No contaban con mi astucia!!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ok miss "double post"....anyways to address ur issues in order...Jesse was first used in the Bible (u know that book that the priests use to make u stand on, so u could reach their "holy" scepter from underneath their robes) and he was the father (masculine) of David....u are right the "Catholic School" jokes are getting old, just like u (the priests wont be interested in u soon)....so why dont u stop going to church to meet good men (i think ur mom actually meant there are good men at church, not the priests!!)...so in closing, Yes it feels good to be #1 on CP...cuz its all about ME!!!!!:tongue:

ps

if we shorten ur name Christie, u become a man....guess that explains for ur love for baseball....:finger:

Yada Yada Yada......

Gotta admit that it was kinda funny though:D

Anyways, ur right...I am getting older, but just keep in mind that no matter what....I'll Always b younger than you:tongue:

P.S: What's wrong with a girl liking games/sports that involves balls????;):tongue:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Anyways, ur right...I am getting older, but just keep in mind that no matter what....I'll Always b younger than you:tongue:

P.S: What's wrong with a girl liking games/sports that involves balls????

ur not that far behind me "young" lady...so, NO TE HAGAS!!!

ps

u will never be half the baseball player i was.....:tongue:

ps (pt. 2)

how did u play?

ps (pt 3)

wine and sex and the city? SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED WINO??????:drunk::tongue:

ur not that far behind me "young" lady...so, NO TE HAGAS!!!

ps

u will never be half the baseball player i was.....:tongue:

ps (pt. 2)

how did u play?

ps (pt 3)

wine and sex and the city? SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED WINO??????:drunk::tongue:

P.S: I don't think I'd ever want to play Baseball as well as a guy....way to much bat and ball handling there 4 me...I'll leave that 2 the male species......

P.S(pt2)

Played well....we won 11-7...it was a tie 'till last inning (obviously...lol) then bases were loaded and the guy after me hit a homer!

P.S(pt3)

No I'm not either of those things...lol:tongue: It's a girl thing...I thought that maybe u'd understand that ma'am....but I guess ur not Ladybug enough:( U'll get there soon enogh though! jk ;-)

P.S: I don't think I'd ever want to play Baseball as well as a guy....way to much bat and ball handling there 4 me...I'll leave that 2

P.S(pt3)

No I'm not either of those things...lol:tongue: It's a girl thing...I thought that maybe u'd understand that ma'am....but I guess ur not Ladybug enough:( U'll get there soon enogh though! jk ;-)

i thought u were a guy? sorry dont watch "sex and the city" and drink wine, only catholic school girls i guess (did i say girls? meant boys).....btw, Chris, stop taking those "growth hormones" they are affecting ur "voice"...u scared me yesterday when u left me that message...i was like, who is this guy?:confused: (j/k)

ps

Curb ur enthusiasm is a better show!!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Come on Jess leave Christie alone or im gonna have to whip out the Easter pics.....:D

do it brother, at home i have ur "Big Hair" days....;)

ps

if ur going to post that "yellow" nightmare, u better show what ur wearing too...:laugh:

U just haaaaad to put urself up here again huh?? lololol. What happened? Poor lil' baby missed all the attention he was getting for himself and his iddy bitty ladybug attire??? U poor lil thing u:(

i detect "jealousy" in ur post....i did one about u and the "poop" and u just didnt get as much attention as me....sorry:tongue:

i detect "jealousy" in ur post....i did one about u and the "poop" and u just didnt get as much attention as me....sorry:tongue:

No no, thank god...anyways...that was your poop thing.....why u gotta be bringin' up the past like dat son?!??!

Originally posted by dontlikeyou

whos the dork in the chapi suite?

suite? u mean suit....i dont blame the Dade County Public School system or ur parents...i blame u stupid worthless shit!!! i would ask u to post ur baby pictures, but i guess u never had parents around that cared...didnt u? and now u have to vent out of jealousy....pathetic....:blown: