Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy guestlists?

hmouta

Originally posted by teamj5

So after allllllll that Roxy bashing, you are gonna go ??

:rolleyes:

Listen you bash it as much as me possibly. Hey wait do I even bash it, I just don't go there. But, if there is someone from here spinning I am in.

Originally posted by teamj5

actually, right now i'm loving land o lakes hot jalapeno monterary jack cheese cause its melted on top of my nachos.

with a tall refreshing glass of dr pepper.

mmmmmm

:drool: :drool: :drool: mmmmmmm

Better be some vodka in that did I say Dr. I meant Mr. Pepper

I would not be stepping a foot in Roxy if Dave wasn't spinning there on Friday. As much as I might dislike the people there, I'll definitely be interested in seeing how they react to some top-notch music. Plus that space is actually awesome, maybe this is just the change they need!

haha, you guys are great! You can shoot me an email now: davewagz@fastmail.fm but I will be fixing up the guest list in a few days. don't worry i got you guys on my "mailing list" so you'll be straight.

hmouta, I'm sorry I can't help you there, g/l...

kaydup, I'm relying on a lot of word-of-mouth promoting right now, we're trying to get some real music fans for a core following/vibe...shoot me an email. I'll have the flyers tomorrow for an all-out weekend assualt of newburry st. :PutFlyerOnWindshieldSmiley:

lata

dave

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

You are my guest on this board... and don't you forget it, punk.

I own you....don't make me regulate, punk. Your rainbow lei wearin' friends aren't around to save you this time :laugh: