Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ahhhh working from home

Originally posted by hoke

The words "I hate you" come to mind... :tongue:

ahhhh HOKE that was not very nice.... ;) well i only try and do it once a week, cause to be honest, not much work gets done and than i suffer in the office the rest of the time trying to play catch up. :( but it is nice to be able to stay home, realize it is a gorgeous day and i am doing lunch in the sun. ;)

Originally posted by stacychase

ahhhh HOKE that was not very nice.... ;) well i only try and do it once a week, cause to be honest, not much work gets done and than i suffer in the office the rest of the time trying to play catch up. :( but it is nice to be able to stay home, realize it is a gorgeous day and i am doing lunch in the sun. ;)

sowwy! ;)

I would gladly work an extra hour all the other days if it meant I could work from home one day a week!

:cuss:

You know, I think people like you who gets to work at home should be punished by forcing you to sleep at work.

Wait...that doesn't work...

::cuss:

I'm working at home today!! Here's some of the perks- I went to the gym until 9:30. I STINK, and I'm not taking a shower anytime soon. I'm completely naked, except for a wife beater tank top, and I don't plan on putting on a stitch of clothing until tonight.

Originally posted by Crackorn

I'm working at home today!! Here's some of the perks- I went to the gym until 9:30. I STINK, and I'm not taking a shower anytime soon. I'm completely naked, except for a wife beater tank top, and I don't plan on putting on a stitch of clothing until tonight.

cracky i went to the gym as well and now i am deciding which park to go lay out at during lunch... :D i am in a tank top and boxers..... gotta love it....:D:tongue:

cracky i went to the gym as well and now i am deciding which park to go lay out at during lunch... :D i am in a tank top and boxers..... gotta love it....:D:tongue:

I was going to go to Kissena Park for an hour or so (I'm in Queens) and lay out. I can get used to this. I just put pants on too. The dog was starting to look at me funny.