Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hamptons...

Hello..I have never been to the Hamptons yet, but Iam going with 6 or 7 other girls for my bachelorette party August 9th-11th..Any suggestions on what to do or where to go..My fiance went to his bachelor party there this past wknd and went to Tavern Friday night, Neptunes Saturday day, and Brazil and CPI's Saturday night..Are those the best places to be?...Also anything special going on that wknd I will be there?..Guest dj's or any parties or anything?..Please post back with any info or suggestions..Thanks, ClubGirl..;)

The hamptons should be good this weekend. You have to go to Brazil's on Friday to Robbie Rivera. Then on Saturday everyone goes to Neptunes, its a big scene and if your still alive by then CPI is good with Jason Ojeda and its girls night out and you guys get in for free. My friends and I will be at all those places. Hopefully the weather will hold up for Neptunes. If I see you around i'll come say hello. Hope you have a good weekend and Congrats!

august 10th CPI is doing a huge WEBSTER HALL EVENT

5 DJS

JASON OJEDA

RICKY CORBO

ANTHONY ROSSI

SEAN SHARP

PAULI

ITS GONNA BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST NITES OF THE YEAR

IF YOU HAVE A BACHELORETTE PARTY CONTACT JOHN @6317284130 ON THE WED BEFORE YOUR EVENT AND HE WILL HOOK YOU UP WITH A VIP AREA

Originally posted by ClubGirl

Hello..I have never been to the Hamptons yet, but Iam going with 6 or 7 other girls for my bachelorette party August 9th-11th..Any suggestions on what to do or where to go..My fiance went to his bachelor party there this past wknd and went to Tavern Friday night, Neptunes Saturday day, and Brazil and CPI's Saturday night..Are those the best places to be?...Also anything special going on that wknd I will be there?..Guest dj's or any parties or anything?..Please post back with any info or suggestions..Thanks, ClubGirl..;)

Hey, is your fiance's name Chris? I was introduced to a guy at Neptunes who is from Jersey and was up for his Bachelor party. If its the same person, that would make you Robin. My boy Rob knows the both of you.

Am I right?

Haha..That's too fuckin funny..Yup my fiance is Chris..He was there for his bach party 2 wks ago =))..Rob from Staten Island?Yeah has to be, I know he said he said he saw Rob there..=)..I will be there next wknd for first time with the girlys..Will you and Rob be there?..If so have Rob introduce us..What are your recommendations for us to go in Hamptons?..Chris says definitley NOT cpi's..Thanks, ClubGirl aka Robyn...:D

Haha..That's too fuckin funny..Yup my fiance is Chris..He was there for his bach party 2 wks ago =))..Rob from Staten Island?Yeah has to be, I know he said he said he saw Rob there..=)..I will be there next wknd for first time with the girlys..Will you and Rob be there?..If so have Rob introduce us..What are your recommendations for us to go in Hamptons?..Chris says definitley NOT cpi's..Thanks, ClubGirl aka Robyn...:D

OK, so we are talking about the same people:)

Rob and I are both from Long Island. He said he knows you guys for a while from going out. When I met Chris he was telling us how much fun he had a Tavern. He lucked out and came down on a good weekend when alot of celebs were partying.

Unfortunately, you picked the weekend when we are all heading down tho the Shore. Rob will be down there the whole weekend, but I will be around for Neptunes on Saturday before heading to Surf Club on Sunday.

My advice for the weekend would be to check out Tavern on Friday night. Its a late crowd so dont be discouraged if its dead early on. There is also Seven and Brazil which have been decent the last few Fridays. Saturday you MUST go to Neptunes!! Even if its an overcast day, get over there!!! Neptunes is the pinnacle of the Hamptons. Get there around 2:30 to avoid the line(if its an all girl group, yo may be able to bypass the line) The party lasts till about 8. Saturday night has been the toughest pick of the summer. CPI has the best music and largest venue, but the crowd has been scarce and the people that DO show up have been kinda scary:eek: Brazil has been consistently crowded. The Morrisey's do that party so the crowd should be familiar to you. They have had really talented DJ's there all summer. I am not sure who will be there that weekend, but to give you an idea Jonny Vicious, Boris, Deep Dish, Robbie Rivera, and Mada and Moody have spun there this summer. I have also heard great things about Jet East Saturdays. Its a higher end type party with lots of pretty people(from what I've heard)

It all depends on what you are looking for. Hard core clubbing or just a good time with your girlies. Where are you guys staying?

Hello..Yeha thats it Rob from Long Island not Staten Island..I always get mixed up....Yeah we know him from a while ago..Used to all party together..good times..Tell him hello since I wont see him..Figures the wknd we are going yous are goin to shore..haha..yeah Chris and all the guys said Neptunes a must!!So Saturday and prob Sunday (if Im still alive, haha) day we will do Neptunes..Friday probably Tavern since they had fun..Saturday night I wanna go to cpi's just to see it then I guess Brazil..or maybe just Brazil..Um yes we are all girls since its for my bachelorette party..not many girls goin since alot couldnt afford..its me and 6 maybe 7 other girls..I believe we are staying at The Bentley..but im not suppsoed to know..surprise..ever stay there?is it by anywhere?Thanks, ClubGirl...:D

Hello..Yeha thats it Rob from Long Island not Staten Island..I always get mixed up....Yeah we know him from a while ago..Used to all party together..good times..Tell him hello since I wont see him..Figures the wknd we are going yous are goin to shore..haha..yeah Chris and all the guys said Neptunes a must!!So Saturday and prob Sunday (if Im still alive, haha) day we will do Neptunes..Friday probably Tavern since they had fun..Saturday night I wanna go to cpi's just to see it then I guess Brazil..or maybe just Brazil..Um yes we are all girls since its for my bachelorette party..not many girls goin since alot couldnt afford..its me and 6 maybe 7 other girls..I believe we are staying at The Bentley..but im not suppsoed to know..surprise..ever stay there?is it by anywhere?Thanks, ClubGirl...:D

I have never stayed at that hotel, but Im sure its fine. I will send a hello to Rob for you.

Like I said, i will be at Neptunes with my girlfriend and a bunch of people so if you see me, say hello. Here are some pics of me and Rob so you know me if you spot me http://hometown.aol.com/mikeginz/

:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by hamptonparty

august 10th CPI is doing a huge WEBSTER HALL EVENT

5 DJS

JASON OJEDA

RICKY CORBO

ANTHONY ROSSI

SEAN SHARP

PAULI

ITS GONNA BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST NITES OF THE YEAR

IF YOU HAVE A BACHELORETTE PARTY CONTACT JOHN @6317284130 ON THE WED BEFORE YOUR EVENT AND HE WILL HOOK YOU UP WITH A VIP AREA

'ONE OF THE BIGGEST NITES OF THE YEAR'??!! Yeah, how'd that work out for ya? Empty per usual...