Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ml2k1 What makes this man a legend

Originally posted by where2tonight

All I here is Ml2k1 this and Ml2k1 one that. Been to Merge and Metro a many of times but whose is this so called living legend.

U serious ? He's the man. Supa-bartender, and he knows how to treat people. Thats important on night out, yet it is often overlooked. Big Ups to George ! :aright:

All I here is Ml2k1 this and Ml2k1 one that. Been to Merge and Metro a many of times but whose is this so called living legend.

He a really giving, caring, down to earth guy kind of guy that has a great disposition, and not to overlook is very handsome ...

See ya this weekend babe. . ;)

MY FUTURE EX HUSBAND TO BE!!!!

HE USED TO BE MY PARTNER AT ABYSS (where we met) AND THAT WHERE THE LOVE BEGAN!!! BARTENDING TOGETHER AND HAVING FUN....

WE LOVE YOU LONG TIME GEORGIE!!:kiss2:

ML2K1 "The Man, The Bar, The Unauthorized Autobiogrophy"

The book will be on sale at all major book stores later this year. The truth behind the legend of Metro & Merge finally revealed. From his early days of moping the floor and crushing the ice in the basement @ Metro Lounge to the glory days of fire shots, sexual escapades on the bar, and even his run at Mayor of Rochelle Park.

George has even set up a direct account with AA for referals and received a hefty commission every month. See pics of George during the early days when he would practice pouring shots down his cats throat at the tender age of 14. Also pics of George in 1984 sending emails on his IBM computer (to the 47 people who had internet access in America) of his plans to rule the bartending world someday.

Get your copy of ML2K1 "The Man, The Bar, The Unauthorized Autobiogrophy" later this year for the whole story :jawdrop:

Originally posted by indyguy

ML2K1 "The Man, The Bar, The Unauthorized Autobiogrophy"

The book will be on sale at all major book stores later this year. The truth behind the legend of Metro & Merge finally revealed. From his early days of moping the floor and crushing the ice in the basement @ Metro Lounge to the glory days of fire shots, sexual escapades on the bar, and even his run at Mayor of Rochelle Park.

George has even set up a direct account with AA for referals and received a hefty commission every month. See pics of George during the early days when he would practice pouring shots down his cats throat at the tender age of 14. Also pics of George in 1984 sending emails on his IBM computer (to the 47 people who had internet access in America) of his plans to rule the bartending world someday.

Get your copy of ML2K1 "The Man, The Bar, The Unauthorized Autobiogrophy" later this year for the whole story :jawdrop:

:laugh: Hey george can ya autograph my book for me :bounce: PLEASE :bounce:

ML2k1 is the man even though he bust my balls all the time.

Hey ML2K1 Your little bro always drags me out to the clubs and I always tell him I have no loot and he says not to worry about it.

Dont worry george only 3 more years till I pay off the car then your tips will be comming!LOL !

On the real thanks george..

george is the man, cannot deny the undenyable.

Is that him, no it can't be, its a bird, its a plane, no its SUPA BARTENDA. he is the best bartender i have ever encountered, and believe me bars are my second home. he may not know your name, but he knows your drink [and thats what counts]. he knows what shot and when to give you the shot. he knows when you've had enough, and gives you more b/c its never enough at his bar. i haven't seen him at his bar in a good 6 months, i saw him the other night, i asked him if he still remembered my drink, and he said the magic words "redbull and vodka". my drink of preference at metro/merge.

George - i will be there this sat. at merge, get my drink ready. i want to get mangled this weekend, who better to do that than you. see you there george - aka - supabartenda!!!