Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shit... it looks like I'm going to have a new boss soon

I found out yesterday that my boss has been promoted to some newly-created position. Which means that someone else will have to take his job.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I don't like this one bit! My boss loves me! I get to come in an hour late every day! What if my new boss is some embittered slave-driving cunt??? :(

Change is no good... :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by tastyt

I found out yesterday that my boss has been promoted to some newly-created position. Which means that someone else will have to take his job.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I don't like this one bit! My boss loves me! I get to come in an hour late every day! What if my new boss is some embittered slave-driving cunt??? :(

Change is no good... :mad: :mad:

yeah i love my boss too. hope it turns out for the best.

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

i swear to god, my boss is the happiest guy in the world.

no matter what you do (*ahem* or how little you do), he still acts as if your doing a great job.

hell, how else could i sit all day and post to cp when i havent done a damn thing for hours?

Exactly!

Well, I've only had one boss who was particularly bad, let's hope my luck holds out. Cuz if I have to work for another little prissy princess like that, someone is gonna get bitch-slapped.

Tasty... Change is good, why not apply for the open position???? Any how I used to have an awful boss she was a mean slave driving old whore riden biatch, than went from her to just an average slave driving biatch and now my boss rocks......... :) Never cares where you work from as long as the work is done in a timely manner....:eek: Whatever the hell that means.......:tongue:

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

What is it that you do tastyt?

I work in book publisihing, in the sale dept.

Change is good, why not apply for the open position????

Sadly, I think they need someone w/more experience. I've been noticing a bunch of random people going into his office lately, maybe they're there to talk to him abt his job.

I work in book publisihing, in the sale dept.

Sadly, I think they need someone w/more experience. I've been noticing a bunch of random people going into his office lately, maybe they're there to talk to him abt his job.

r jobs like this posted internally??? try and get the scoop....

Originally posted by stacychase

r jobs like this posted internally??? try and get the scoop....

Yeah, we get a bulletin every week. This was just formally announced yesterday, so I guess it'll be in next week's email. We'll see!

Guest gabo

Exactly!

Well, I've only had one boss who was particularly bad, let's hope my luck holds out. Cuz if I have to work for another little prissy princess like that, someone is gonna get bitch-slapped.

do you have to get on a chair to slap someone in the face?

anyone who has met tasty knows what I am talking about.