Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How old is everyone??

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

In exchange for the love potion they you must give me ASAP.

The location of my fountain of you is located between 10th and 11th , 3rd Floor next to the bathroom.:laugh:

Ps. Who's going to put the love potion in cooties rice and beans:laugh:

Yeah but you have to be the first one he sees after he takes it...:laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

I know for a fact that 27 isn't the oldest on this board. Hopefully someone bails me out on this one. :)

Piro, I was going to bail you out, but I guess Stardo beat me to it.

Any way I am March 31, 1971...............31 and still going strong.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

I am 32 and my b day is the same as laurie619 2/22/70

the day all great people are born on.

good to see some people around my age on here I thought i was

becoming too old for this board and the whole scene

Life's short ......... spin hard

I think that is so awesome that there are people your age still going strong! You are never too old to have a good time and live life to the fullest! Remember that!!!

P.S. I love FROGS!!! :love2: I am obsessed with them ~ you should see the size of my collection!!!

bluefrog[1].gif

I am 32 and my b day is the same as laurie619 2/22/70

the day all great people are born on.

good to see some people around my age on here I thought i was

becoming too old for this board and the whole scene

Life's short ......... spin hard

No its not Laurie's bday its mine...and yes it is one great day!!!

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I think that is so awesome that there are people your age still going strong! You are never too old to have a good time and live life to the fullest! Remember that!!!

P.S. I love FROGS!!! :love2: I am obsessed with them ~ you should see the size of my collection!!!

bluefrog[1].gif

Did you ever see that episode of Beavis & Butthead where they were licking the frogs back trying to get high or something from it, weird

Originally posted by ou812

Did you ever see that episode of Beavis & Butthead where they were licking the frogs back trying to get high or something from it, weird

:laugh: :laugh: ha ha! you crack me up honey!!! No, I don't think I saw that episode but I wish I had! :)

Well it is fun to go out. As you get older it gets harder. My pop is like 50 something and hangs at joeys and saci sometimes with all his old goomba buddies.

Although its hard when all your friends start getting married and dont like going out anymore. I can remember walking in studio 54 and the guys at the door knowing me by name.

now if i go out once a month its alot because people cant find babysitters and what not.

besides at my age u know how hard it is to find someone who loves the music as much as i do. alot of my friends have started to listen to rock and roll and i just cant deal with that too much. I acually just learned who creed and nickleback are like a week ago.

Originally posted by ou812

What about the Simpson episode where Homer is sent to an island to hep the natives.... He finds the frogs and licks the backs to get high and teaches them how to make booze....:laugh2:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

What about the Simpson episode where Homer is sent to an island to hep the natives.... He finds the frogs and licks the backs to get high and teaches them how to make booze....:laugh2:

That I never saw, but I sure as hell wouldn't doubt it.

Well it is fun to go out. As you get older it gets harder. My pop is like 50 something and hangs at joeys and saci sometimes with all his old goomba buddies.

Although its hard when all your friends start getting married and dont like going out anymore. I can remember walking in studio 54 and the guys at the door knowing me by name.

now if i go out once a month its alot because people cant find babysitters and what not.

besides at my age u know how hard it is to find someone who loves the music as much as i do. alot of my friends have started to listen to rock and roll and i just cant deal with that too much. I acually just learned who creed and nickleback are like a week ago.

I have a solution to your problem....I have posted this on another thread, But i believe there should be an exchange a friend program....Whether it be bc of Age, partying style, marriage, kids it happens to all groups...I suggest that different groups of friends exchange into different groups on certain evenings...For instance, I have been locked into going to the TIKI-Bar on Aug 3rd, I will exchange into someone else group who is going to tempts but has some friends in their group who want to do something more chill...The other groups friends can and take my place at FUCKING TIKIBAR with my friends....Then we are all happy:D I still need iron the details on the program, but I think this could be a money maker...Like a student exchange program

I have a solution to your problem....I have posted this on another thread, But i believe there should be an exchange a friend program....Whether it be bc of Age, partying style, marriage, kids it happens to all groups...I suggest that different groups of friends exchange into different groups on certain evenings...For instance, I have been locked into going to the TIKI-Bar on Aug 3rd, I will exchange into someone else group who is going to tempts but has some friends in their group who want to do something more chill...The other groups friends can and take my place at FUCKING TIKIBAR with my friends....Then we are all happy I still need iron the details on the program, but I think this could be a money maker...Like a student exchange program

Sounds like a good idea. some of my married friends swear by that place i just swear when they drag me there. Eithe ran exchange a friend or you can do rent a replacement and send them as you to wherever your friends go

I have a solution to your problem....I have posted this on another thread, But i believe there should be an exchange a friend program....Whether it be bc of Age, partying style, marriage, kids it happens to all groups...I suggest that different groups of friends exchange into different groups on certain evenings...For instance, I have been locked into going to the TIKI-Bar on Aug 3rd, I will exchange into someone else group who is going to tempts but has some friends in their group who want to do something more chill...The other groups friends can and take my place at FUCKING TIKIBAR with my friends....Then we are all happy I still need iron the details on the program, but I think this could be a money maker...Like a student exchange program

Sounds like a good idea. some of my married friends swear by that place i just swear when they drag me there. Eithe ran exchange a friend or you can do rent a replacement and send them as you to wherever your friends go

That'll work too....We should start our own business....I think this can be profitable..

TIKI BAR...The worste is, its my fault that I have to go on the 3rd...I picked the day I would hang with the LOW KEY friends...I didnt know it was DTs bday...WTF, why dont people have shit like that on the calenders!!!