Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: mofo's stole my best friends car yest..

wat fawkin assholes. seriously. how many damn acura integras are there in a damn parking lot and of course hers has to be the one to get stolen! and we just went shopping and all of our new stuff was in there and my keys which cost $185! and this is the 2nd time this happened to me. i left my keys in my freinds car last yr and his car got stolen. i think im bad luck or something. ugh. they found her car a few hrs lata, completely stripped. nothing left at all. so i dont kno the deal yet, but i just feel sooo bad. people fawkin suck! :mad3: sowwy i jsut had to vent. im so agrevated still.

that is so :cuss: my friend had her car broken into last year a brand new cadillac escalade we were at a comedy show and came out and the passenger window was broken out they took the stereo the dvd player the playstation everything and when she got home a parked it in her garage later on that night someone stole her rims.:mad:

Originally posted by clubindiva

wat fawkin assholes. seriously. how many damn acura integras are there in a damn parking lot and of course hers has to be the one to get stolen! and we just went shopping and all of our new stuff was in there and my keys which cost $185! and this is the 2nd time this happened to me. i left my keys in my freinds car last yr and his car got stolen. i think im bad luck or something. ugh. they found her car a few hrs lata, completely stripped. nothing left at all. so i dont kno the deal yet, but i just feel sooo bad. people fawkin suck! :mad3: sowwy i jsut had to vent. im so agrevated still.

:( sorry to hear that

Originally posted by clubindiva

damn, that sux. why would keys cost 185 dollars?? :confused:

damn that really sucks, sorry to hear. those acura integs are just too damn nice.

yea and where was all this? my friend's car got stolen too recently and it was a piece of crap, then he got a bike and then THAT was stolen. plus at least 3 other people i kno had their cars stripped or broken into. this was all in the rutgers area.

Originally posted by reenichole

when she got home a parked it in her garage later on that night someone stole her rims.:mad:

how did the rims get stolen without her hearing anything:confused: ...............that would take a while too

she lives in an a apt. complex so the so called security guard went to do a check and saw the truck looking as it was going to turn over and saw that the rims were gone even took two tires i guess that they couldnt get those rims off

hey guys sowwy it took me so long to reply ... i had work all day. anywayz, we were in jersey. 1st we went shoppin at woodbridge, then decided to try jersey gardens since it was close and we had no luck earlier. we were there for an hr and a half if that. she got it back but its got a lot of work to repair it . she still has to talk to the insurance people and shyt so i dont kno. both times i left my keys in my freinds cars , the cars got stolen...so i think thats a sign for me not to leave my keys in peoples cars!! and both cars were acura inegras, one a 92, hers a 98. weird right. i have a vw. the key is like 90$ and then to activate it or make it is another 90. its that flip key w/ the remote for the trunk and locks and shyt. thanks for listening to me vent.

muahz

dana

;)