Clubplanet Nightlife Community

******I Just Gotta SAy BIG UP AND GOOD JOB !!!!!*******

Haven't been on here in a while so this has probably been said but Like I give a Rats ass....

I heard 2 Familiar names on KTU yesterday and I just have to Congratulate Justin higgins and Mikey bugout... you guys obviously been busting your ass like crazy... Even though I have only spoke to the both of you a couple times I still gotta say way to GO and GOOD LUCK....

Sincerely,

Carl Lewis

Originally posted by siceone

Haven't been on here in a while so this has probably been said but Like I give a Rats ass....

I heard 2 Familiar names on KTU yesterday and I just have to Congratulate Justin higgins and Mikey bugout... you guys obviously been busting your ass like crazy... Even though I have only spoke to the both of you a couple times I still gotta say way to GO and GOOD LUCK....

Sincerely,

Carl Lewis

is ur name really carl lewis?

Originally posted by djqwest

I don't know about this Justin character...but BugOut is sure to turn it out. I'm excited.... you deserve everything that's coming to you Mike.

justin wont dissapoint. all 4 djs are well deserving of all the things that come to them. Good luck to all.

Originally posted by siceone

Sincerely,

Carl Lewis

Carl,

I sincerely thank you. The first time the commerical was on i taped it, then made an mp3 of it, then sent it out to anyone i knew. But when i saw ur post, it really hit home how big this opportunity tonight is. Thanks so much for the love. Please come find me sometime tonight if you are coming down, otherwise i'll speak to u later this week.

Mike