Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luz Divina At Metro Lounge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone say hello to the KING!!!!!!!RICHEY RYDELL IS THE SICKEST DJ AROUND! His set at metro lounge last night was unreal! I think Rydell is always great, but last night he was unreal!Hearing Luz IN YOUR EYES ,i almost died. And it was the real version, not the one i have in my car live from the club. Rydell worked the somg so much it just did not stop. And then............he plays JP maddonas like a prayer!!!!!!!That was it, i could not take any more.Metro was so packed and you can tell who the factory heads were when LUZ came on. People were like , OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!! I cant even describe what it felt like. George so nice to meet you, thanks so much for the door comps. Your whole staff is great!

I will be at merge this saturday, cant wait to hear Rydell again. He did not stop the whole night. Song after song after song! And it was nice meeting some of the people from the board.Geroge your gonna have to help me with the Boards names. Anyway, GREAT NIGHT! I had no idea that thursdays were so crazy.

Originally posted by lynn74

Everyone say hello to the KING!!!!!!!RICHEY RYDELL IS THE SICKEST DJ AROUND! His set at metro lounge last night was unreal! I think Rydell is always great, but last night he was unreal!Hearing Luz IN YOUR EYES ,i almost died. And it was the real version, not the one i have in my car live from the club. Rydell worked the somg so much it just did not stop. And then............he plays JP maddonas like a prayer!!!!!!!That was it, i could not take any more.Metro was so packed and you can tell who the factory heads were when LUZ came on. People were like , OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!! I cant even describe what it felt like. George so nice to meet you, thanks so much for the door comps. Your whole staff is great!

I will be at merge this saturday, cant wait to hear Rydell again. He did not stop the whole night. Song after song after song! And it was nice meeting some of the people from the board.Geroge your gonna have to help me with the Boards names. Anyway, GREAT NIGHT! I had no idea that thursdays were so crazy.

I thought you meant that Luz was performing at Metro Lounge. my bad.

Lynn nice meeting you also. I do remember seeing you both at merge and metro. Glad you had a good time, and yes every thurs has been great all summer. But last night takes the cake. Unbelievable.

George b.

Guest saleen351

WELL YOU FOCKERS, IF YOU GO BACK TO MY MERGE POST, I CLEARLY SAID RYDELL WOULD BE PLAYING THE REAL VERSION THIS WEEK... THE SALEEN KNOWS EVERYTHING.... NICE TO SEE ANOTHER DJ GETTING TRACKS 2 MONTHS AFTER THE SALEEN:laugh: :laugh:

Saleen, i think that might have been the only thing you were right about all summer:D I really would like to know, how did you know richie was gonna play it? Not bad saleen..............You know ALMOST everything.........................I stress ALMOST

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ml2k1

Saleen, i think that might have been the only thing you were right about all summer:D I really would like to know, how did you know richie was gonna play it? Not bad saleen..............You know ALMOST everything.........................I stress ALMOST

:D :D :D

See saleen, there ya go again, just when i think you "may" know some peeps that give you pretty good info, you screw up. I was actually gonna ask you what clubs xxxx and xxxxx and djxxxxxxx. You are way off with this, inless i dont have any knowledge of it. Maybe the saleen knows more then me:rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
3 things for you guys

1 - Richie Sucks, he plays nowhere outside of Jersey

2 - Merge sucks - Meathead Sausage Factory

3 - Luz sucks - Spun only in Jersey or by meatheads

1. Uhm what state a dj plays in makes him a good or bad dj? LMAO riighhhht!

2.Merge is the LEAST meat head place in the jersey shore

3.OOOkkkkkkkkkkk i heard luz track about 100 times at factory NYC