Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells 1 Year Anniversary!!

Hello party people!

Danny Howells has been Made for a whole year now and we are going to celebrate it this Saturday the 27th @ arc.

arc

6 Hubert St @ Hudson(three blocks below canal)

NY, NY, 10013

212-226-9212

Doors open 11pm

admission $30

He never asks what time we are going to be home. He never says, Who was that girl you were talking to?!!? He never nags when the dishes aren't done and best of all, our time together is always magical. This must be why our relationship has lasted so long. We have reached the one year mark and it is time to celebrate. Danny will be treating us to his usual 10 hour set and to further sweeten the pot, we have local rising star, Bill Patrick spinning in the arcade from 1am on.

See you there!

Originally posted by codica3

Whoo-hoo!! My favorite nite of the month is coming up tomorrow!! Heh.. and I get to hear Bill Patrick spin too which is gonna be nice cause I've heard so many good things about him.

can you take another picture of him on saturday so you can replace the one in your sig?

Originally posted by echostar

can you take another picture of him on saturday so you can replace the one in your sig?

LOL.. yeah no cameras in Vinyl.. but I can try adn find another one of him that I like.. I dunno though.. there's something about this picture that I like.. the camera how it's like tilt and shit..