Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
gothzane

Injuries after going downtown?

After a night of :licker: have you ever cut that little string of skin under your tounge that connects it to the bottom of your mouth...isnt that annoying?

:flame:

When injuries have you suffered from venturing to the land down under?

a long time ago i was in my early years of HS and i was with a girl, in her room etc. we're doing our "thang" and then next thing you know, her mom walked in and in a panicked haste i jumped over and bashed my head on the nightstand... totally blew my cover since not only did my breathe smell like a night of saki and sushi, but my head had blood dripping from it... and funny thing is, i took the blanket with me when i jumped over, and the girl was left naked on the bed... totally in a state of shock... lol... ahh... childhood antics...

Originally posted by dgmodel

a long time ago i was in my early years of HS and i was with a girl, in her room etc. we're doing our "thang" and then next thing you know, her mom walked in and in a panicked haste i jumped over and bashed my head on the nightstand... totally blew my cover since not only did my breathe smell like a night of saki and sushi, but my head had blood dripping from it... and funny thing is, i took the blanket with me when i jumped over, and the girl was left naked on the bed... totally in a state of shock... lol... ahh... childhood antics...

:rofl::lol3::clap2::laugh::clap::aright:

the first time I ever went down on a girl was at some high school party a few years ago. It was so dark, niether of us could tell she was starting to have her period. I went nuts down there for like half an hour. came out to brag to all my friends, not knowing my face and hands were covered in blood. people thought that she hit me in the face with a lamp or something. I flipped the fuck out when I saw my face in the mirror and realized what happened. so, it was an emotional injury I guess.

Originally posted by zeeker

the first time I ever went down on a girl was at some high school party a few years ago. It was so dark, niether of us could tell she was starting to have her period. I went nuts down there for like half an hour. came out to brag to all my friends, not knowing my face and hands were covered in blood. people thought that she hit me in the face with a lamp or something. I flipped the fuck out when I saw my face in the mirror and realized what happened. so, it was an emotional injury I guess.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...sorry but picturing this just has me rolling on the floor....:rofl:

Originally posted by zeeker

lol... i dont know if to laugh or vomit... that is funny and gross...