Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got flowers today

Originally posted by gmccookny

Thanks! I knew you'd like it :)

lol, no taking my credit!!! :)

NYCchic24: you are more than welcome...knew you were gonna have a tough day, so glad i could make you smile!!! just think...one week from today, at this time, we will be sipping fruity drinks on the beach watching the ocean :cool: ahhhhhh...:D

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

lol, no taking my credit!!! :)

NYCchic24: you are more than welcome...knew you were gonna have a tough day, so glad i could make you smile!!! just think...one week from today, at this time, we will be sipping fruity drinks on the beach watching the ocean :cool: ahhhhhh...:D

yeah but i still can't go swimming :(:angry:

do we need to take this outside? besides, you can always work the video camera :eek: :eek: :) lol...

That soundz like a plan :)

Let me just brush up on my hot n sexxy music collection for background music, then we can get started:

Marvin Gaye, Barry White, and some assorted techno-w/trumpets type stuff :cool:

do we need to take this outside? besides, you can always work the video camera lol...

:eek::3some::eek: -- thanks for keeping me awake here at work! ;)

Where are the two of you going on vacation?? A week by the beach sounds perfect right about now... I'm definitely jealous!

she is coming to see me in Florida...

but i am coming back to boston in a few weeks too :)

Awesome! Are you from Boston originally? When are you two coming up here? Hopefully there will be something good going on that weekend! (Just make sure you don't hang out with Sue's old friends... you'll be listening to only the finest :cheese: Boston has to offer ;):tongue: )

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Awesome! Are you from Boston originally? When are you two coming up here? Hopefully there will be something good going on that weekend! (Just make sure you don't hang out with Sue's old friends... you'll be listening to only the finest :cheese: Boston has to offer

brian... she is one of them :eek::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, I guess one man's cheese is another woman's treasure :D

Is Louie D going to be in Boston that weekend??? :tongue:

:laugh: i dunno... ask tj5? i am ssure he knows ! ;)

btw. i finally read your sig yesterday... :laugh: thats' classic right there. hahahah a

:laugh: Well, I guess one man's cheese is another woman's treasure :D

Is Louie D going to be in Boston that weekend??? :confused::tongue:

LMAO, ROTF...don't worry--i was her friend way back in the day before i moved to boston and met all of them, so i still manage to laugh at most of the cheese :) lol...

i will be there the 15th, for a whole week :) and i can't wait!!!!

LMAO, ROTF...don't worry--i was her friend way back in the day before i moved to boston and met all of them, so i still manage to laugh at most of the cheese :) lol...

i will be there the 15th, for a whole week :) and i can't wait!!!!

Man, I need to get over to this forum more often!

Well, good to hear you're not a cheese head! Sue has told us a few horror stories.... Stranger in My House anyone?? suthrnbelle, did you know Sue from North Attleboro? That's how I know her (in a way).

Coming to Boston for the week... that's awesome! Hopefully the weather will hold out, we've had a few nice weekends up here. If you guys are going out on the town maybe I'll end up bumping into you!

Sue, glad you like the sig! :) I almost forgot it was there (I have my sigs turned off at work). What can you say, Ray Munns is a great DJ and a great man. He's all about the artists!

(Note: for those of you who don't know me, I'm a fan of sarcasm... not Sandstorm :D)

hehehe i dont plan on making the trip back to boston this time.... i just saw my girly last weekend, plus i think she is scheming to come to new york when she is boston.

and actually we met ... 7 years ago at college orientation -- Camp UF. for those of you who dont know -- thats the University of Florida! :D

hehehe.... um i didn't know anyone and was scared shitless. i became friends with her cuz i showed her this "cool" dance --- :laugh: the "NEW" electric slide (mind you this is 1995).

i am thnking of possibly going bback to boston during labor day weekend -- for my friends big "annual " party ;) *cough*

Well, good to hear you're not a cheese head! Sue has told us a few horror stories.... Stranger in My House anyone?? suthrnbelle, did you know Sue from North Attleboro? That's how I know her (in a way).

Coming to Boston for the week... that's awesome! Hopefully the weather will hold out, we've had a few nice weekends up here. If you guys are going out on the town maybe I'll end up bumping into you!

(Note: for those of you who don't know me, I'm a fan of sarcasm... not Sandstorm :D)

we will be out on the town, but i will be with the cheese heads, lol ;) and i know her from school, as she said--i got the privilege of living with her ouur freshman year, lol...and yes, as she said, i am gonna try to escape and sneak up to NYC for a night, lol ;)