Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wuts The Longest Amount Of Time U Spent Partying?

well if you count festivals, NYE 2000 was 3 days - but i slept 4 or 5 hours each night. i cannot function with out sleep.

I didn't get home form DvD until 2:30 pm and my night had started 5:00 pm the previous evening. that was probably the longest night i stayed on my feet and danced.

Went from the Radio 1 Party on South Beach at Club Nikki Beach to the Hooj Party, then the Billboard Party, showered, went to Ultra 4, went to Space for Deep Dish, showered, went to the Rest n' Relax party ( Fell asleep on the beach for 2 hours), Went to Paul Van Dyk, then went shopping then went straight to Danny at Space (couldnt last, finally had to leave).......

4 days 2.5 hours sleep.....all thanks to the Substance of Substances!!!!

Maybe spent 10-12 hours total not partying......

took me about 2 weeks to recover

Originally posted by fwilso01

Went from the Radio 1 Party on South Beach at Club Nikki Beach to the Hooj Party, then the Billboard Party, showered, went to Ultra 4, went to Space for Deep Dish, showered, went to the Rest n' Relax party ( Fell asleep on the beach for 2 hours), Went to Paul Van Dyk, then went shopping then went straight to Danny at Space (couldnt last, finally had to leave).......

4 days 2.5 hours sleep.....all thanks to the Substance of Substances!!!!

Maybe spent 10-12 hours total not partying......

took me about 2 weeks to recover

i don't know how your body survived that

Originally posted by mylexicon

Got in at 12...left at 12:30pm...I don't know but for an old 22 year old man like me that's alot:D (sober too:tongue: )

the night i mentioned above 5:00 pm - 2:30 pm was sober (unless you count 1 redbull)

New years 2000

woke up 7am on friday morning - went to work. full day

started with twilo friday night

drove to AC on saturday morning.

Played the whole day

Slept the way back to the city, while my friend drove (2 hours)

saturday night went out till sunday afternoon - club hopping

sunday afternoon - house party in preparation for the new years

met new years on sunday night to monday in a club

went out monday morning till late afternoon (5pm)

Met my parents in the airport, drove them home.

Went to sleep at 9pm.

went to work on tuesday morning.

total: 84 hours

longest partying i have ever done was about a month ago.......it began sat afternoon at djais...then to tempts.......and off to factory sun moring....and ending up at surf club till about sun evening.......so i would say a little more than 12 hours......i slept for a whole day after that:zzz: ...endded up callin in sik for work that mon

Originally posted by fwilso01

yeah....i still dont think i have fully recovered, and that was March........

You probably ended up looking like the poor little guy in your sig. by the time you were done, huh?

Twilo at the opening bell (I always got there at the opening bell) 11pm for Sasha/Diggs, until 10:30 AM, got in a car, went straight to Neptunes in the Hamptons until 8PM, showered, went to CPI until it closed at 4:30, walked the the Sandbar and stayed there until 10 AM. So about 35 hours.

11 pm - 230 pm @ twilo for one of, if not *the* greatest party of all time... DT vs CC.. sober too less alcohol and some pot, but we all know those don't count ;)

as far as straight partying meaing from place to place.. senior year prom was up about 3 days straight partying in the city cuz we had like a whole floor of the new york hilton to ourselves...

that same summer not too long after went for about 5.5 days on nearly 0 sleep.. ahhh the intense drug days... great times ;)