Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Long is.... 2 LONG ?!?!?!

b-side

How Long is 2 long (of an sex act) ?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How Long is 2 long (of an sex act) ?

• 30 min.
    • 1 hour
    • 2 hours
    • 3 hours

Guest gabo

there is such a thing as too long. I have had sex where the next day we were both sooooooooo damn sore and swollen. we should have stopped a long time before we did.

Carpetburn is a BAD BAD thing. Seriously, if you're having sex for more than 3 hours straight, you're either using some serious lube or you've got callouses on your cock (probably both). I've had exes who were like fountains and there was still no way that it would continue to feel any good after about an hour or so. Take a smoke break or something, try kissing once in a while, eat lunch, whatever, just don't go for that long without stopping lest ye be picking your scabs a few days later.

Why do I feel like my posts are starting to look more and more like Shooks?

Originally posted by gabo

there is such a thing as too long. I have had sex where the next day we were both sooooooooo damn sore and swollen. we should have stopped a long time before we did.

Have to agree with gabo here... too long not meant in a way of being boring but in terms that the swelling and soreness the next day might not be too enjoyable, put a few carpet burns into the equation and yep I do think there is a "too long"...probably anything more than 3 hours of straight sex (and I'm not including any fore or in between 'play' here)