Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
b-side

How Long is.... 2 LONG ?!?!?!

How Long is 2 long (of an sex act) ?  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. How Long is 2 long (of an sex act) ?

    • 30 min.
      0
    • 1 hour
      4
    • 2 hours
      3
    • 3 hours
      4


Recommended Posts

Well for me it depends on my partner. If hes too quiet, and lacks imagination then 30 minutes would be my limit.

But if he Moans, talks dirty and knows how to toss me around we can go alll night baby!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chula22

Well for me it depends on my partner. If hes too quiet, and lacks imagination then 30 minutes would be my limit.

But if he Moans, talks dirty and knows how to toss me around we can go alll night baby!

whats your limit with me chula???:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo

there is such a thing as too long. I have had sex where the next day we were both sooooooooo damn sore and swollen. we should have stopped a long time before we did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carpetburn is a BAD BAD thing. Seriously, if you're having sex for more than 3 hours straight, you're either using some serious lube or you've got callouses on your cock (probably both). I've had exes who were like fountains and there was still no way that it would continue to feel any good after about an hour or so. Take a smoke break or something, try kissing once in a while, eat lunch, whatever, just don't go for that long without stopping lest ye be picking your scabs a few days later.

Why do I feel like my posts are starting to look more and more like Shooks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's only too long when it's no longer enjoyable (ie, boring or painful). Could be half an hour, could be a few hours; it could be that all weekend long is not too long... there's no set time frame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

It's only too long when it's no longer enjoyable (ie, boring or painful). Could be half an hour, could be a few hours; it could be that all weekend long is not too long... there's no set time frame.

:aright:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

there is such a thing as too long. I have had sex where the next day we were both sooooooooo damn sore and swollen. we should have stopped a long time before we did.

Have to agree with gabo here... too long not meant in a way of being boring but in terms that the swelling and soreness the next day might not be too enjoyable, put a few carpet burns into the equation and yep I do think there is a "too long"...probably anything more than 3 hours of straight sex (and I'm not including any fore or in between 'play' here)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×