Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Half Ass PVD Review...read

mikeydny

Originally posted by macfunk19

bbflux your a sweetheart

:tongue:

AWWW... thanx!!!! ;)

originally posted by sobeton

you and Chris better be at Superchumbo. I don't want to hear any excuses. :D I'm sure I'll be soaking wet the whole nite. :laugh:

We have been trying to devise a plan where we'll be able to attend Sasha/Zabiela @ Crobar and Tom Stephan @ space. Let's see what we can work out. Believe me, we'd like to do BOTH:D You know there's a baby in the mix here and the babysitting issue is always a dilemma. ;)

Originally posted by davidalexander

With all the talk b4 of Roland opening up, I can honestly say his set was the highlight of the night. He was on fire and had the crowd in his hand. When he dropped Size 9 "I'm Ready" the place went balistic. Brought back good Rebar, Pacha memories.

Too bad I missed Luis' set...not too many clubowner/djs' out there...nice to see an owner on the front lines gettin his hands dirty..

bro ! you missed the best set of the night !! he had the whole club jumpin !! wish he would close everynight !! that would kick ass .. his tracks & the way he blended them into eachother was flawless !!

Woah, Louis was on the decks? I actually would have liked to see that...wonder if he broke out some classics? A friend of mine knew him as a DJ back at the original Salvation in 1983, said he was pretty damn good.

Originally posted by pod

Woah, Louis was on the decks? I actually would have liked to see that...wonder if he broke out some classics? A friend of mine knew him as a DJ back at the original Salvation in 1983, said he was pretty damn good.

no POD , no classics but the shit he laid out was no fucking joke !! if trance haters were there , i believe they would have changed their minds about trance entirely !! truly hardcore shit !! 2 thumbs up to luis puig for such an awsome set !! :cool:

Originally posted by lolahotass

You don't like the Chicken Nachos at the Ale House? WTF!

zinger melt is better!!!!:tongue:

i told u guys, PVD only impressed me once. that was when Space re-opened from its minor "face lift", that night he ripped shit up...ever since that day, PVD has :zzz:

THIS SATURDAY (AUG. 3) DIZZY'S GOING AWAY PARTY!!!! U GUYS DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Man, I'm not even gonna bother retaliating against you. Ill just say that my opinion is just that, my opinion. I didnt call names or attack anyone, just said what I thought. You weren't even there that night Biz, so how can you defend it if you didnt hear it. I was told by someone who was up in the booth that Luis was up in the booth b4 pvd and threw on A FEW tracks. I know you work for Space and defend them out of bias yourself...you look like an asshole for always running to defend them and attacking someone making a joke. I have nothing against you and actually appreciate the times you have hooked me and my friends up. Relax and dont take it so personally.

There you go again makin an ass out of yourself.. I was arrived during the very ending of PVD's set & I was looking on when luis was on the decks.. I actually left Space @ 8:30am.

another thing, Louis didn't touch the decks till after PVD. It was all Roly.

Thats fine that you appreciate what I have done for you.. Lets get this Str8 though-- I don't defend just anything. Granted I do try to shed light on certain situations regarding Space, but I do beleive that everyone who knows me, knows that I respect opinnions & I always defend or give props to something I truly believe in... I try to stay factual! when I come on defending Space, it's always based on facts or my tru beliefs.. I work for Space/Spin because I wouldn't have it any other way right now. It's something I truly believe in & at least I know & feel I'm not selling out. Because the day I do, I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror.