Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Space Sold Out On Friday On Alot Of People$greed $

macfunk19

Im very sorry to Sobe, Saleen, Mikey,Hog for friday @ PVD it was not my fault for friday night @ Space. CLUB SPACE had a responsibilty to honor there GuestList they lied to us Clubbers. I Guess Greed$$$$ is everything:flame: for club space. I know that the club needs to make money but dont say u have a guestlist and then u dont honor it:confused: this is the E-mail that i receive that tells me about the guestlist. I hope u read this Louis

.Ping

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 07:24:54 -0400

From: "MiamiNightOut.com >>>" <miaminightout@miaminightout.com> | Block Address | Add to Address Book

To: clubspace@miaminightout.com

Subject: Club Space this Friday

Hello everyone, we have worked out a special deal with the folks at Club Space and we have been able to place the names of everyone that has signed up for the guest list, for Club Space this Friday, on the club's VIP list. Fore free admission and free open bar, just be sure to get to the club before midnight, and tell the person at the door that you are on 'Carlos Caldera's Dream Team' guest list.

Here are the details for this special event, enjoy on behalf of MiamiNightOut.com!!!!

COMPLIMENTARY OPEN BAR 1 0 - 1 2

( e v e r y o n e d r i n k s F R E E )

blue room <> red room

WORLD RENOWNED deejay PAUL VAN DYK & ROLY

black room <> space terrace real HIP-HOP real FUNK real BASELINE

IRIE & TONY-TONE

21 GUYS /18 LADIES (ID STRICTLY REQUIRED)

EVERYONE ON THE GUEST LIST GEST IN FREE!!!!

GUEST LIST 1o:oo - 12:ooPM

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by macfunk19

Im very sorry to Sobe, Saleen, Mikey,Hog for friday @ PVD it was not my fault for friday night @ Space. CLUB SPACE had a responsibilty to honor there GuestList they lied to us Clubbers. I Guess Greed$$$$ is everything:flame: for club space. I know that the club needs to make money but dont say u have a guestlist and then u dont honor it:confused: this is the E-mail that i receive that tells me about the guestlist. I hope u read this Luis.Ping

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 07:24:54 -0400

From: "MiamiNightOut.com >>>" <miaminightout@miaminightout.com> | Block Address | Add to Address Book

To: clubspace@miaminightout.com

Subject: Club Space this Friday

Hello everyone, we have worked out a special deal with the folks at Club Space and we have been able to place the names of everyone that has signed up for the guest list, for Club Space this Friday, on the club's VIP list. Fore free admission and free open bar, just be sure to get to the club before midnight, and tell the person at the door that you are on 'Carlos Caldera's Dream Team' guest list.

Here are the details for this special event, enjoy on behalf of MiamiNightOut.com!!!!

blue room <> red room

IRIE & TONY-TONE

BRO, YOU DON'T NEED TO APLOGIZE TO ME, IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT AND YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO TAKE CARE OF ME, SO NOW MATTER WHAT, WHEN I MET YOU SHOTS ON THE SALEEN, THEHOG AND MY ROOMATE CRIAG....

FUCK SPACE.. THEY DID IT BECAUE THE LINE WAS LONG AND DECIDED TO FUCK PEOPLE OVER!!!!!! ITS BULLSHIT... PVD WAS A WASTE OF MONEY, I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPIN...

Originally posted by macfunk19

blue room <> red room

IRIE & TONY-TONE

That is so not right..........:blown:

And strict on the ID? Yeah okay........

:mad::eek::mad:

Funk it's no big deal. it was a special event . so I was kind of expecting ,that the list would not be honored. arrived at around 10:30 got in by 11:00, and paid $20.00. certainly a small price to pay for a quality evening.

p.s. did not see you anyplace around funk.:(

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

Funk it's no big deal. it was a special event . so I was kind of expecting ,that the list would not be honored. arrived at around 10:30 got in by 11:00, and paid $20.00. certainly a small price to pay for a quality evening.

p.s. did not see you anyplace around funk.:(

'

you couldn't be more wrong.

i had no desire to see pvd, so i was on the list for spin, then i find out i got on the list for space, so i went... if there was no list for space i would have gone to spin.. they fucked my night up.... and i had to put up with pvd. the man couldn't lite a 10 watt light bulb with his energy.... if i went to space and the list was honored i would of not bitched like i am about how shitty pvd was...

Originally posted by saleen351

'

you couldn't be more wrong.

i had no desire to see pvd, so i was on the list for spin, then i find out i got on the list for space, so i went... if there was no list for space i would have gone to spin.. they fucked my night up.... and i had to put up with pvd. the man couldn't lite a 10 watt light bulb with his energy.... if i went to space and the list was honored i would of not bitched like i am about how shitty pvd was...

bro stop talking shit. you where going in when I got there at 10:30. if you really wanted to go to spin, you could have gone. the spin list was open until 1:00am. it's a ten minute ride to spin from downtown. no one is responsible for fucking, up your night but you my friend. you admittedly don't like trance, you have never heard PVD spin live. that would make you an idiot, if you are paying money to hear a dj play; a form of music you despise. just because you had to, pay to get into a club. you wanna bitch like a fucking little girl.

grow the fuck up bro. the world doesn't revolve around saleen.

I'm glad to see Sobeton and a lot of other people enjoyed Paul Van Dyk's set.

Saleen you're from the NY/NJ area, and say what you want but PVD would be able to pack any club in the tri state area, even if he was playing 7 consecutive nights in a row over there. He has a huge fan base in all the major cities, and there are obviously a lot of people that do like the type of Trance he's known for.

Saleen, I'll admit you've got a good taste in electronic music, and its cool that you at least went and tried to see if you'd get into a PVD set. The thing is, as you've probably noticed, most people at Club Space really liked the music that was playing last night. You had plenty of other places to go to if you wanted to hear some good Progressive or Tech House. Hell, you talk a lot about the NYC djs and you could have gone to see Rauhofer at Level (even those Fridays are their gay nights).

bro stop talking shit. you where going in when I got there at 10:30. if you really wanted to go to spin, you could have gone. the spin list was open until 1:00am. it's a ten minute ride to spin from downtown. no one is responsible for fucking, up your night but you my friend. you admittedly don't like trance, you have never heard PVD spin live. that would make you an idiot, if you are paying money to hear a dj play; a form of music you despise. just because you had to, pay to get into a club. you wanna bitch like a fucking little girl.

why advertise open bar and guest list if you're not going to honor it? that's just plain dirty.

lesson learned, see burridge next time.

Originally posted by Nolimit

why advertise open bar and guest list if you're not going to honor it? that's just plain dirty.

lesson learned, see burridge next time.

the site states "there is no guest list on special events and holidays". which in itself is somewhat ambiguous. when you have several promoters ,running an event on the same night. it's not surprising that there, would be some level of miscommunication.dirty is bashing a club. when it's not a club issue,but rather a promoter issue.

lesson learned.. guest list advertised; or otherwise. are a privilege not a requirement.

Guest saleen351

relax, i didn't talk shit, i posted on the board that i was going to spin, i had two choices at the time

Choice #1 Go to spin, with an open bar and comp and hang with cpers and hear a dj i've never seen and a club i've never been too

Choice #2 Go to Space, pay to get in, no open bar and see a dj i've never seen and probably wont like

Then things change:

Choice #1 Go to spin, with an open bar and comp and hang with cpers and hear a dj i've never seen and a club i've never been too

Choice #2 Go to Space, get comped in, and open bar and see a dj i've never seen, plus he is an international superstar

So I changed my mind, i wanted to see what PVD was about, but I WOULD OF NEVER GONE IF I WASN'T ON THE LIST!!!! THATS THE POINT

When you saw me, i was already on line for 30-40 mins, i paid parking. Didn't feel like going to spin after I was next to walk into space. Even you yourself was asking about the comps... I asked my roomate who Birthday it was and he said pvd so thats another reason we went in............

Space sold out at the expense of us. I'm not a millionaire that spends huge dollars in there, but i don't cause trouble, i dont' do drugs, and i drink alcohol, which is rare for and event last night... So why can't i be pissed off. Without Roland that entire night would of been a waste....... thank god no DJ NV....

your argument make noooooooooooooooo sense........... They screwed us and i made the most out of the night.... 20 bucks is no biggie, no open bar is no biggie, but being lied to for greed is!

relax, i didn't talk shit, i posted on the board that i was going to spin, i had two choices at the time

Choice #2 Go to Space, pay to get in, no open bar and see a dj i've never seen and probably wont like

Then things change:

Choice #2 Go to Space, get comped in, and open bar and see a dj i've never seen, plus he is an international superstar

So I changed my mind, i wanted to see what PVD was about, but I WOULD OF NEVER GONE IF I WASN'T ON THE LIST!!!! THATS THE POINT

When you saw me, i was already on line for 30-40 mins, i paid parking. Didn't feel like going to spin after I was next to walk into space. Even you yourself was asking about the comps... I asked my roomate who Birthday it was and he said pvd so thats another reason we went in............

Space sold out at the expense of us. I'm not a millionaire that spends huge dollars in there, but i don't cause trouble, i dont' do drugs, and i drink alcohol, which is rare for and event last night... So why can't i be pissed off. Without Roland that entire night would of been a waste....... thank god no DJ NV....

your argument make noooooooooooooooo sense........... They screwed us and i made the most out of the night.... 20 bucks is no biggie, no open bar is no biggie, but being lied to for greed is!

again your talking bullshit. you had the choice to see two international dj's. you choose to go space , and hear a dj spin a genre of music you don't like. if comps determines which dj you will see;then it's not about the music. it's about what saleen can get for free. Space did not sell you out, the promoter who was offering the comps may have.. so stop fucking blaming Space. you screwed yourself as you do , each time you open your mouth without thinking first.

Guest saleen351

the site states "there is no guest list on special events and holidays". which in itself is somewhat ambiguous. when you have several promoters ,running an event on the same night. it's not surprising that there, would be some level of miscommunication.dirty is bashing a club. when it's not a club issue,but rather a promoter issue.

lesson learned.. guest list advertised; or otherwise. are a privilege not a requirement.

no matter who you blame, the Club (space) has the burden of responsibility. The club should of just said no lists no nothing! But they didn't, this is why i'm not getting one of those cool junkie passes, there is no way they will work, not in a million years, i understand clubs and promoters screw up, but this message board gives up the power to let them know we won't put up with it. You on the other hand makes an argument that says "who cares" if you like getting ripped off like that then fine, but not me and I always stand up for what i think is right..... If i buy a car at a Honda dealership and the car is a piece of shit, I cant blame the dealership? I have to blame the factory, and the engineers, and the designers? Makes no sense, their club, their propety, their money, their profit, THEIR FAULT! END OF STORY....

no matter who you blame, the Club (space) has the burden of responsibility. The club should of just said no lists no nothing! But they didn't, this is why i'm not getting one of those cool junkie passes, there is no way they will work, not in a million years, i understand clubs and promoters screw up, but this message board gives up the power to let them know we won't put up with it. You on the other hand makes an argument that says "who cares" if you like getting ripped off like that then fine, but not me and I always stand up for what i think is right..... If i buy a car at a Honda dealership and the car is a piece of shit, I cant blame the dealership? I have to blame the factory, and the engineers, and the designers? Makes no sense, their club, their propety, their money, their profit, THEIR FAULT! END OF STORY....

as I was in line. I was on the phone with Biz.. he explained that there may be, a problem with the list. something I truly appreciated since; he does not promote Fridays at space. none the less the burden, of responsibility falls on the promoter ,that does Friday's at Space. Not Space ! maybe you should go over to the promoters site, and take your winning there. my argument was never "who cares". again you speak without thinking, and apparently without comprehending as well. my point is this is not a Space issue. it is a promoter issue. so instead of coming on a public forum and bashing a club. blaming them because they would, not honor a promoters guest list. take it to the source.. you had choices; by your own admission you made the wrong choice. suck it up and get the fuck over it !

So let's get this straight. Some unauthorized promoter or pranckster sent out an Email stating that PVD was going to be performing at Space for FREE and you actually fell for it.

Are you insane or just an innocent Internet Virgin who's web has not been popped? And now you have the face to blame Space?

I am a little confused here so someone please correct me if I am wrong. When was the last time PVD performed for free? When was the last time a club did not charge admission to see PVD?

Is it not enough that we gave a price break to everyone that showed up before midnight and mentioned they received our REAL Club Space E mail and only got charged $20 admission? By the way, $20 is what we usually charge when there is no superstar guest DJ so if you only paid $20 you did see PVD for free because Space did not charge you any more than their regular cover. We could have easily charged $40 all night and made a killing. Instead we take a $20,000 hit by starting the cover at $20 just to keep our loyal customers happy. What am I missing here? Someone please help me!

I guess you can't please all of the people all of the time.

LP

FUCK SPACE.. THEY DID IT BECAUE THE LINE WAS LONG AND DECIDED TO FUCK PEOPLE OVER!!!!!! ITS BULLSHIT... PVD WAS A WASTE OF MONEY, I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPIN...

yeah saleen you should have:tongue:....shame on you--we could have smoked a phatty:smoke: ...oh well next time...u better come to my party mofo cause i will NEVER forgive you if u dis!!

:bootysha:

First of all, we waited in line for 20 minutes, which can expect for PVD. It's good to know the right people. Major compliant would have to be the lack of AC and not enough freon. It was 110 degrees inside the club. If it wasn't for my girlfriend bribing me with sexual favors to stay, I would have left alot earlier. But I have to say PVD rocked it! He played alot of new music and the crowd was seriously fired up.

Spacious, please get the AC pumping for another hardcore adventure with TIESTO in August. Thanks for bringing in the Big Dogs! How bout bringing in some new names like Yves de Ruter, Johan Geilen, Blank & Jones. And what happened to the Gatecrasher residency? Scott Bond, etc. And the Italians like Piu and Kitikonti? We need our local fix too - DJ Edgar V!

Space did and still does pull in the big names! Bring them there - we'll come!

Originally posted by spacious

So let's get this straight. Some unauthorized promoter or pranckster sent out an Email stating that PVD was going to be performing at Space for FREE and you actually fell for it.

Are you insane or just an innocent Internet Virgin who's web has not been popped? And now you have the face to blame Space?

I am a little confused here so someone please correct me if I am wrong. When was the last time PVD performed for free? When was the last time a club did not charge admission to see PVD?

Is it not enough that we gave a price break to everyone that showed up before midnight and mentioned they received our REAL Club Space E mail and only got charged $20 admission? By the way, $20 is what we usually charge when there is no superstar guest DJ so if you only paid $20 you did see PVD for free because Space did not charge you any more than their regular cover. We could have easily charged $40 all night and made a killing. Instead we take a $20,000 hit by starting the cover at $20 just to keep our loyal customers happy. What am I missing here? Someone please help me!

I guess you can't please all of the people all of the time.

LP

emperor.jpg

Master Puig, everything is going as planned. The rebellion have fallen into your PVD trap. All rebel scum were charged full price for entrance to space. Furthermore, commander Saleen has been frozen in carbonite and is ready to be shipped back to the gay bootyhunter.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

emperor.jpg

Master Puig, everything is going as planned. The rebellion have fallen into your PVD trap. All rebel scum were charged full price for entrance to space. Furthermore, commander Saleen has been frozen in carbonite and is ready to be shipped back to the gay bootyhunter.

holy fucking shit !! :laugh::lol3::laugh::lol3: