Club Space Sold Out On Friday On Alot Of People$greed $

macfunk19

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

emperor.jpg

Master Puig, everything is going as planned. The rebellion have fallen into your PVD trap. All rebel scum were charged full price for entrance to space. Furthermore, commander Saleen has been frozen in carbonite and is ready to be shipped back to the gay bootyhunter.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:aright:

"Master Puig, everything is going as planned. The rebellion have fallen into your PVD trap. All rebel scum were charged full price for entrance to space. Furthermore, commander Saleen has been frozen in carbonite and is ready to be shipped back to the gay bootyhunter."

THIS SHIT IS TOOOOOO FUNNY! I WONDER IF IT'S TRUE?

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: :laugh: ....bro, this thread esta de pipi....i take the day off yesterday and look at what i miss....:laugh: :laugh:

Ah hah! I knew you couldn't possible be at work w/o posting all day! And here I was thinking you werre sick or something! Hope u enjoyed ur day off:D Welcome back Cotter!

Geee, all the wonderful things you miss when you’re out of town (as I usually am) :rolleyes:

What I don't get is why be soo upset when that's the treatment you would expect.... I always see people bashing this club or that (when often it IS the promoter)... Often time when I show up for the gig, someone give ME shit (and I'm the Mutherfuckin' DJ)...

Honestly I've had my share if issues with certain clubs in Miami... I addressed the issues directly when needed, or I would just boycott that particular club....

But quite often it would be one or two people on the promoters’ staff that would fuck up my night... Twice I've been paid my retainer and refused to play at a club because of the bullshit.... and I even stood in front of the club the rest of the night to tell certain people (who came to see me) that I would not be spinning but feel free to go in at your own will.

The bottom line is LP seems to be listening and doing something about it if he's responsible... but the irony of it was people we talking about going to SPIN instead of SPACE......

:rolleyes:

Louis would still be getting paid people! (and I ain't mad at him)

Yo, Louis and Cooljunkie......

Just make sure that when I'm there spinning (for the Winners Party) that shit is straight (time slot, guest list, age limit etc...) and hopefully We (Myself & FinalScratch) will be back more often.

I'll be coming back from N.Y. that same night (just for Cooljunkie)and I don't want any SHIT !!!

:mad:

JK

:tongue:

"Hearing IS Believing"

B~SIDE

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by spacious

So let's get this straight. Some unauthorized promoter or pranckster sent out an Email stating that PVD was going to be performing at Space for FREE and you actually fell for it.

Are you insane or just an innocent Internet Virgin who's web has not been popped? And now you have the face to blame Space?

I am a little confused here so someone please correct me if I am wrong. When was the last time PVD performed for free? When was the last time a club did not charge admission to see PVD?

Is it not enough that we gave a price break to everyone that showed up before midnight and mentioned they received our REAL Club Space E mail and only got charged $20 admission? By the way, $20 is what we usually charge when there is no superstar guest DJ so if you only paid $20 you did see PVD for free because Space did not charge you any more than their regular cover. We could have easily charged $40 all night and made a killing. Instead we take a $20,000 hit by starting the cover at $20 just to keep our loyal customers happy. What am I missing here? Someone please help me!

I guess you can't please all of the people all of the time.

LP

THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM THEIR STIE, THE SAME SITE THAT HAD THE GUESTLIST FOR PVD... SO THIS LIST MUST BE "FAKE" AND DONE BY "PRANKSTERS" ACCORDING TO YOU, AND ARE "unauthorized"? RIGHT? SAME SITE, SAME GUESTLIST SAME EMAIL ADDRESS AND SAME MESSAGE WAS SENT TO ME FOR THIS LIST.. WHICH I POSTED DOWN BELOW....

Club Space - BASSLINE

142 NE 11 St. Downtown Miami | 305.375.0001

Special guests: Edgar V & David Padilla. With resident DJs: Roland, DJ Irie, Mr Mauricio and Radamas

Get on the GUEST LIST courtesy of MiamiNightOut =)

SO ACCORDING TO YOU, THESE GUYS ARE unauthorized THEN WHY ARE THEY STILL DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU? THIS IS THE NO SPIN ZONE, ANSWER THE QUESTION! YOU CAN'T!!!!! ITS SIMPLE, YOU SOLD OUT BIG TIME....

LETS RECAP...

http://www.miaminightout.com/guestlist.shtml IS THE SITE WE USED FOR PVD

IT DID NOT WORK THAT NIGHT

YOU CLAIM IT WAS DONE BY PRANKSTERS

YET FOR THIS WEEK, SAME SITE, SAME GUESTLIST, SAME EMAIL, FROM THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS.

SO BY YOUR ACCOUNT AND POST THIS SITE SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY GUESTLISTS FOR YOUR CLUBS... THEN WHY DO THEY HAVE A GUEST LIST FOR SPACE STILL?

WHERE AM I GETTING THIS WRONG.:confused: