Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AtomixMP3 DJ Studio Question...

Is the full version of AtomixMP3 DJ Studio, can you use headphones to monitor the secondary track you're mixing in? In the freeware version, you have to kind of guess when mixing tracks in because you cannot monitor the secondary. Either that or I'm just an idiot :eek:

Anyone really familiar with the application?

Originally posted by njdionysus

Is the full version of AtomixMP3 DJ Studio, can you use headphones to monitor the secondary track you're mixing in? In the freeware version, you have to kind of guess when mixing tracks in because you cannot monitor the secondary. Either that or I'm just an idiot :eek:

Anyone really familiar with the application?

you can only use the headphones to monitor if you register with atomix...all the cheat codes I tried never worked...Then I bought it, and loved it till I got the real thing, I still use Atomix they are always coming out with new effects,plug-ins, and skins....worth the money

Originally posted by mangledx

you can only use the headphones to monitor if you register with atomix...all the cheat codes I tried never worked...Then I bought it, and loved it till I got the real thing, I still use Atomix they are always coming out with new effects,plug-ins, and skins....worth the money

been cracked for 2 days now, ab. lance has been using the headphones since he and the wizards at his job cracked it.:D

Ok so I just bought the application. How do I set-up the headphone monitoring? When I plug in my headphones, the speakers cut out.

If I click on sound configuration and choose the speakers/headphones icon, my sound gets fawked up. Otherwise it plays each track, one left and one right. This is right I'm guessing?