Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Dj Breakthrough Winner Posted

just a great nite overall. all 4 dj's realy held it down. i have to say that danny woo's set and bugout's set impressed me the most. and yea, im a little biased towards mike, but we all are. but he def threw it down. and i was lovin every song in danny's set. im very excited to go back this week and hear more of danny, and then of course our man, vicious.

congrats to all the dj's. i only wish one day i get the same chance.

we all know bugout will be in that dj booth at roxy again. he proved himself to main players in the industry, and i know bobby will have him play there again. RIGHT BOBBY?!?! :tongue:

i thought WOO and BUGOUT were deff. the better Dj's that night!

Bugouts sets was sick.. with the lethal industry/perpetual dreamer mix he did. Mike i thought u did an awsome job, but i gotta lay it down to Woo who played some Great tracks also.. Gotta love Tribal! Congrats Mike for getting as far as you did!

- Jerry C

absofuckinglutely....not only that but I think the idea of taking four dj's and giving everyone an hour on the main floor should be done more often..its not a contest, its just a night of great music.

I don't know about everyone else, but I enjoyed the four different styles, the four different vibes, the different kinds of energy. someone's more trance, more tribal, more vocal, more progressive, more soulful..etc I think it could be great...this way everyone gets a shot to be part of this over a period of time..put their names on the radio..print up invitations..blow it up..showcase the talents of a lot of people...what do you think?

Originally posted by echostar

but what you have to realize is that the crowd isnt only the 15 people on the stage....there was a whole dancefloor to account for and woo definitely had them over bugout

The sounds of gasps and cheers that drowned out the phazon momentarily on at least 2 seperate occasions were not from just 15 people on stage.

Originally posted by legend38

The sounds of gasps and cheers that drowned out the phazon momentarily on at least 2 seperate occasions were not from just 15 people on stage.

2 words...lethal industry. crowd went FUCKIN nuts. my drunk ass almost fell over when it came on. i was on my way back from the bar, or the bathroom, idk, but i went nuts

i agree 100000 percent Bobby...

I think some other DJ's who are up and coming and have the skills should get a chance to feel the rush i felt on friday night. It was truely amazing.

I am posting my official review on my website tonight so check for it.

www.bugoutandfeva.com

Mike Bugout

PS-Bobby, gary makes a good point..."Bugout@Roxy" again does have a nice ring to it :)