Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mens jeans...

i typically rock, theory and diesel.. not to baggy not to tight, highrise style (without 8ft of extra denim in the crotch), and not to wide at the bottom but wide enough... however cant really find anything else in a similar style... can anyone reccomend anything???

Actually you mite wanna check out some 5pocket jenas that Quicksilver has out for their fall line. I have a few pair from em and i love em. I know A&F makes some relaxed fitting jeans as well. I am a big fan of the GAP ARMY jeans too.

i wear girls jeans.. guys jeans fit way to big... My waist is like 26 ot 27 so girls jeans fit much better, not to mention i look really bad in anything thats baggy.. Now if we were in europe it would be a different story. LOL.. I could buy guys clothes in small or XS and it would fit really nice.. i miss it :(

Originally posted by dgmodel

damn thats lil... i typically wear euro-designers as well, for the same reason, i hate domestic designers with their "baggy fit" everything... oh well...

Its cause america is so damn obese!! I remember when Gap got rid of the guys XS!! and they kept XXL.. thats pretty messed up! I didn;t appreciate that. lol.. but since i don;t buy much stuff from there its ok.. lol... it just makes shopping a lil harder on me.. grrrr

: :confused: :confused:

What ever happend to G-Star jeans i don't see them that much any more. I brought a couple pair 2 yrs ago from Bloomys for dirt cheap..

Anyway my jeans of choice for the moment is Lucky Brand because i get a nice little Disc for working in the same shopping center there in and they fit very nice as well...

Originally posted by etoilesuper

i wear girls jeans.. guys jeans fit way to big... My waist is like 26 ot 27 so girls jeans fit much better, not to mention i look really bad in anything thats baggy.. Now if we were in europe it would be a different story. LOL.. I could buy guys clothes in small or XS and it would fit really nice.. i miss it :(

eww man what the fuck?