Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Time For The Revolution!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

2 WEEKS!!!! I CAN'T WAIT........ CP MEETUP...........?

IF HE DOESN'T PLAY IT, I'M BRINING A CD WITH IT ON THERE AND I'M THROWING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!:D

YOU WILL SEE SOME SERIOUS GUIDO FIST PUMPING.....

THE REVOLUTION BEGINS saturday, august 10th!!!!!

WHOS IN, AND WHOS OUT?

I'VE ONLY HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM, SO HOPEFULLY HE'LL GET THE CROWD MOVING UNLIKE PVD....

Guest saleen351

thehog never heard the song before, so he smoked a bomb and told me to download it. All day today he was walking around singing, "its time for the revolution"....................... it shall be great.......... space should make him sign a contract that they will only pay him if he plays it:D

Yeah, it's is widely known throughout the world that I am Tom Stephan's bitch! The man is the twisted tribal house god. Anyone who can turn that lame ass Kylie Minogue track 'can't get you outta my head' into a floor pounding athem is the man. Has anyone heard the Superchumbo remix of the Basement Jaxx track 'get me off' ------------> f@%king sick!!!!!! I discovered Tom last summer in London at the Turnmills, and even braved Crash to check out one of his afterhours sets. The man is crazy good. Expect something high energy, something fun, something dirty, and most importantly something different @Space.

The Superchumbo fans are called 'Leadheads,' so lets get the lead out and dance all night long for this one!

FYI- Tom's radio 1 essential mix from last September is outstanding. Download it if you get a chance. Amazing.

Originally posted by joeygk

Has anyone heard the Superchumbo remix of the Basement Jaxx track 'get me off' ------------> f@%king sick!!!!!!

The Superchumbo fans are called 'Leadheads,' so lets get the lead out and dance all night long for this one!

i fawkin own it, on vinyl no less.....but i am a new leadhead....i will def. be there!!!!:bounce:

Originally posted by staceyg5

i thought u were danny's bitch?!?

I'm a Danny Howells Ho and Superchumbo's bitch, get it right.

Do you know that the Friday after Conference Danny Howells & Tom Stephan played a set together at The Guvernment in Toronto! Had I been there, I would have passed out and died from complete and total sensory overload!

damn son, u make your rounds

*cough-cough* yeah as if you're one to talk. I won't name names b/c I'm not like that. :tongue: