Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Brooklyn Crew

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Why do you call him Limp Bizkit? Is it cause of the fred durst goatee? we should start our own band cause im the fuckin one who looks like Wes Borland here (well least before i cut my hair) LOL

attachment.php?s=&postid=488088 The Real Quoth

attachment.php?s=&postid=488096 The Real Wes Borland

freaky shit eh? :eek:

2)Now being that i was born and lived in Brooklyn when i was younger (Flatbush-Schednectady) MAY IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII be apart of the Brooklyn Crew even though im now a New Jersey Transplant? :( (i hate jersey..no really i do...im actually thinking about moving back to ny)

Originally posted by quoth

1) Why do you call him Limp Bizkit? Is it cause of the fred durst goatee? we should start our own band cause im the fuckin one who looks like Wes Borland here (well least before i cut my hair) LOL

2)Now being that i was born and lived in Brooklyn when i was younger (Flatbush-Schednectady) MAY IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII be apart of the Brooklyn Crew even though im now a New Jersey Transplant? :( (i hate jersey..no really i do...im actually thinking about moving back to ny)

:laugh: 1) the Limp Bizkit came from the Red hat..and the goatee hehe and yes..you do look lke Wes Borland, so maybe you should start your own band..and damn you do look like him hehe

2)As for being in our brooklyn crew...I must discuss this with my fellow crew members ;)

Wannabe

Originally posted by djjonstephen

'Can I be in your crew......pretty please with melted chocolate and cherries on top?'

**Raises hand and waves aimlessly to get attention**

Jon ur part of the Queens krew.

Quot when u move back to NY, will talk about u joining the crew

Originally posted by kingartur

Jon ur part of the Queens krew.

Quot when u move back to NY, will talk about u joining the crew

Christ all fucking mighty ITS QUOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not QUOT thats like the 3 thread u did that in,thats fuckin it Ivan Drago...yer gettin photoshopped you piss me off.

:flame:

Christ all fucking mighty ITS QUOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not QUOT thats like the 3 thread u did that in,thats fuckin it Ivan Drago...yer gettin photoshopped you piss me off.

:flame:

QUOTH does this piss u off too:finger2: