Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Brooklyn Crew

Originally posted by kingartur

QUOTH does this piss u off too:finger2:

nah that dont piss me off only when you

A)call me Quot

B) steal Heineken outta my 6 pack

C)Spill my beer while at a club

eh..just cause i think yer alright kid..i may let it slide...hmmm...lemme talk to the I.R.A. members 1st and see what they have to say on this matter. ;)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is that fag jonstephen talking shit about the brooklyn crew??? Listen up you Gyro eating Buharian Basterd stay in Queens and shut the fuck up before i sick Marty on you.. the original Fred Durst O.G. to bust a cap in yo ass!!!! and if you still wanna talk shit just come up to Bedstuy at three o'clock in the morning and go to any corner grocery where you will see my boys smoking ganja and tell them about me and how much you hate Brooklyn!!! they should settle any animosity you have toward us!! outside of that, go toss your own salad cause i know u like doing that you nasty Buharian fucker and dont try to flex on the "Brooklyn Crew"!!!!

Originally posted by lilskumbagg

is that fag jonstephen talking shit about the brooklyn crew??? Listen up you Gyro eating Buharian Basterd stay in Queens and shut the fuck up before i sick Marty on you.. the original Fred Durst O.G. to bust a cap in yo ass!!!! and if you still wanna talk shit just come up to Bedstuy at three o'clock in the morning and go to any corner grocery where you will see my boys smoking ganja and tell them about me and how much you hate Brooklyn!!! they should settle any animosity you have toward us!! outside of that, go toss your own salad cause i know u like doing that you nasty Buharian fucker and dont try to flex on the "Brooklyn Crew"!!!!

bro, i think its about time you put yer internet muscles back in your knapsack and be on your way to summer camp. :aright:

Quoth i know you're not trying be cute...because while you were having a seizure in Arc or as you would call it dancing, i observed that you are one of those people, that if someone kicks you, you'll probably die!!! Now just cause you look like Wes from Limp Bizkit doesnt mean i cant get Fred Durst a.k.a Marty to silence you!!! So check this out, instead of trying to be whitty how about u make Dj jonstephen into Dj Lethal and you marty and jon can enter a limp bizkit look alike contest -=]

Originally posted by lilskumbagg

Look at this jealous muthafucka tryin to rip on me........keep sittin behind that screen of yours and talk your shit.....coming from the guy that still needs parental guidance to go bring a girl to the movies.....

Aiight bro, we'll see how it is when jay, serge, myself and the rest of the Queenz posse roll up in there.......see you doin your two-step sound factory wannabe one-dance move havin ass into the river. BTW......did mommy pack your lunch for you again? How about you Arthur?