Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Brooklyn Crew

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Like you never did........they didn't call it an "extercurricular activity" because you talked about Ben Franklin afterschool.....

lol

actually..i had a sex ed teacher in high school..he used to be TOOOO specific!!!:confused: hmm..lol

Originally posted by kingartur

No DEAL, No one should be killing themself:mad:

Sorry, me and Marty made a deal.. I'm going to play in traffic later tonite.. then he has to drink arsenic.. what's the matter, you gonna miss me too much?? :tongue:

Originally posted by codica3

Sorry, me and Marty made a deal.. I'm going to play in traffic later tonite.. then he has to drink arsenic.. what's the matter, you gonna miss me too much?? :tongue:

Arsenic??.....I thought it was gonna be some kind of "special" Kool Aid......:laugh:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Arsenic??.....I thought it was gonna be some kind of "special" Kool Aid......:laugh:

Hell.. whatever gets the job done.. ;) We're not allowed to kill ourselves though.. Artur forbids it sooo.. looks like we have to continue living in this cruel world..

Hell.. whatever gets the job done.. ;) We're not allowed to kill ourselves though.. Artur forbids it sooo.. looks like we have to continue living in this cruel world..

How about we fuckeach other to death??.....LMAO.....:rolleyes::tongue::D:laugh:

YES, I forbid suiced. by suiced u just take away the pleasure of another person killin u:mad:

JOKING:laugh: