Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday night at Temptations.......BECAUSE

Originally posted by stardo

You mean Sat my little chicken

Hey stiffy badass showed us his lamp pole dance. Have you seen it ? :laugh:

We missed you last night. Badass was on his hunt for TANG as usual. Me I was just twirling around aimlessly like usual.

The warriors all woozed out this sunday. The only trooper were badass and the Juggulator. What is going on here?

Sorry , my little trooper, I hade a wake to attend up north or else Badass and Juggs would not have been alone. And yes I did mean sat, sorry.

I love that pole dance, hes funny.

I have no energy to type today, I think if i went out last night I'd feel better today....:laugh:

lets not forget luch sometime this week, prob wed or thurs I think. I'll check my schedule.

I know I cant wait for the ones that the MOO took .Those were really bad. Oh well... Im going to get mines developed today.

Ill bring then down next weekend.

I'm afraid to even log onto that site in fear of those pics!

Originally posted by stiffler

I'm afraid to even log onto that site in fear of those pics!

I checked already we are in the clear for today. Probably tomorow they will be up . The MOO is probably peeling himself of some floor right now.

I almosted dyed when he busted out with the pole dance. Call him later and get me the details of what I missed last night and give me a call.

Wed or thurs is good just let me know.

My liver and pancreus were singing a duet to me this morning

"Why do you do what you do when you did what you did to me"

or however that song goes by jarman or tito jackson. :laugh:

I checked already we are in the clear for today. Probably tomorow they will be up . The MOO is probably peeling himself of some floor right now.

I almosted dyed when he busted out with the pole dance. Call him later and get me the details of what I missed last night and give me a call.

Wed or thurs is good just let me know.

My liver and pancreus were singing a duet to me this morning

"Why do you do what you do when you did what you did to me"

or however that song goes by jarman or tito jackson. :laugh:

HaHaHa, I know that song..............you're too much. I can't believe I did'nt come down. I almost drove back down after the wake in a suit and all. How funny would that have been me walking into Tempts in a suit. By the end of the night i would of had my tie around my head, swing my coat around in the air........

HaHaHa, I know that song..............you're too much. I can't believe I did'nt come down. I almost drove back down after the wake in a suit and all. How funny would that have been me walking into Tempts in a suit. By the end of the night i would of had my tie around my head, swing my coat around in the air........

That would have been to cute cause I was wearing all white skirt and off the shoulder shirt we could have gotten married.

That would have been to cute cause I was wearing all white skirt and off the shoulder shirt we could have gotten married.

Thats funny u say that because as corny as this sounds i felt like we were the king and Queen of the prom on saturday. When I get fucked up I loose all site of reality...........:laugh:

Thats funny u say that because as corny as this sounds i felt like we were the king and Queen of the prom on saturday. When I get fucked up I loose all site of reality...........:laugh:

Yeah up on that stage I def lost site of reality blowing in wind debuting my new song the crowd chanting Stardo Stardo...

Just kidding

Is it Friday yet?:cool:

Yeah up on that stage I def lost site of reality blowing in wind debuting my new song the crowd chanting Stardo Stardo...

Just kidding

Is it Friday yet?:cool:

yeah, i hear that, but I could have sworn they were chantin Stiffler. I could be wrong..................:tongue:

Originally posted by neena16

Tommytemps I'm so :mad: I missed it...but count me and piro in for this Sat. I AM SOOOOOOOO READY!!!!! WARRIORS better be in full effect...

WELL THIS PAST WEEKEND WAS LIKE A MINI HOLIDAY, SO NEXT WEEKEND SHOULD BE HARDCORE....GET READY

Originally posted by tommytempts

WELL..WELL..PEOPLE, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT SATURDAY WAS TEMPTS.......... EVEN WITH THE SMALL CREW WE HAD GOING IT WAS THE BOMB...THERES NO NEED TO HIT UP ANYWHERE ELSE BUT TEMPTS, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

DENNY WAS ON FIRE

Take your weak act to njguido.com....... Your posts are all useless to this board.

Stiffler~

Couldn't agree w/you more!!! Now, that was the Tempts that i know & love. Denny went off & the crowd was loving every second--complete mayhem @ close. People dancin' their asses off, guys battlin', Frankie throwin' flames, people up on others shoulders, water flowin', it was snowing napkins.......OH MY!!!

Denny didn't disappoint on Sunday either. He got me moving when he played Deepest Jungle with Check this Out--gotta' love it. :aright:

Originally posted by sha-sha

Stiffler~

Couldn't agree w/you more!!! Now, that was the Tempts that i know & love. Denny went off & the crowd was loving every second--complete mayhem @ close. People dancin' their asses off, guys battlin', Frankie throwin' flames, people up on others shoulders, water flowin', it was snowing napkins.......OH MY!!!

Denny didn't disappoint on Sunday either. He got me moving when he played Deepest Jungle with Check this Out--gotta' love it. :aright:

I'm so mad I missed sunday, and will have to miss next sunday also...........have my neices christining to go to...........oh well........saturday was insane, loved every minute of it.

"THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT"

For those of us who were there............we know!

For those of you who weren't.............don't even try bashing!

Last night was the kind of night that reminds you why Temptations is that dam good. The place was on fire last night, I was waiting for the fire department to kick the doors in and hose the place down. The enire crowd was moving in sink to every song that Denny played. What an incredible set.

I was curious to see how the night was going to go especially after the beating that was unleashed on Temptations and Denny this past week on the board. But, as it turned out, not a beat was skipped. The place was packed. SICK SICK SICK FUCKING NIGHT!!!!! And just when you thought the night was over, on came the lights, and Denny on the mic and said "fuck it, one more" and he played Barry White..........the roof blew off the place.

I was about to do a stage dive into the sea of people that filled that place with energy........

It was nice meeting Tempkid and the moo.

Graet hanging with stardo all night, I had a blast..........

Jersey Joel, thank you for the shots............

Denny and Tempts thanx for the great night, see you at your b-day celebration next week.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!!!!!! Nice to meet you to stiff.

The whole night was insane.

And that last 1/2 hour was the most out of contol I seen that place besides closing partys.

The last track I think before he dropped 1975 when the music stopped and lights went on, was the moving up keys with some accpella over it, I forget, but it was sick, then he just blew up into moving up, the crowd went fucking nuts.

Big ups to whole Temptations crowd. Every fucking person in there was kicking ass. There is no excuse now, not to do so for the rest of the summer.

VIP is a woozy he should be stripped of his warrior rank to TRAINEE WARRIOR. How dare he leave the SCENE to stay home and REST!!!!!!Badass looks like you are going to have to step in an take his place!!!I think badass only sleeps on wed nights

THATS ALL I CAN STANDS, I CANTS STANDS NO MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE M.O. & LOYALTY OF THE ULTIMATE

WARRIOR???!!! I STARTED THIS THING, AND I WILL FINISH IT!!!

AND JUST SO ALL THE "NEWBIE WARRIORS" KNOW, I JUST STARTED A NEW PROMOTIONS COMPANY WHICH TAKES UP MOST OF MY FREE TIME, ESPECIALLY FRI/SAT NIGHTS.

AS FAR AS BADASS "STEPPIN IN" OR "SLEEPING ONLY ON WEDS"

THE ONLY THING HE, OR ANYONE ELSE QUESTIONING ME, IS GOING TO STEP INTO AN ASS WHOOPIN. AND SLEEPING ON WED?? THIS MOMO SLEEPS EVERYDAY TILL 5pm. THE FUCKIN KID IS STILL IN SEASIDE SLEEPING RIGHT NOW!!!

BUT FEAR NOT WARRITTE'S, THE W.E.O IS MAKING HIS WAY TO THE BACK BAR THIS SAT AND WE SHOULD BE 'BOUT 30 DEEP.

SO DROP YER COCKS & GRAB YER SOCKS....IT'S GONNA BE

A LONG ONE

Originally posted by vip-tech

THATS ALL I CAN STANDS, I CANTS STANDS NO MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE M.O. & LOYALTY OF THE ULTIMATE

WARRIOR???!!! I STARTED THIS THING, AND I WILL FINISH IT!!!

AND JUST SO ALL THE "NEWBIE WARRIORS" KNOW, I JUST STARTED A NEW PROMOTIONS COMPANY WHICH TAKES UP MOST OF MY FREE TIME, ESPECIALLY FRI/SAT NIGHTS.

AS FAR AS BADASS "STEPPIN IN" OR "SLEEPING ONLY ON WEDS"

THE ONLY THING HE, OR ANYONE ELSE QUESTIONING ME, IS GOING TO STEP INTO AN ASS WHOOPIN. AND SLEEPING ON WED?? THIS MOMO SLEEPS EVERYDAY TILL 5pm. THE FUCKIN KID IS STILL IN SEASIDE SLEEPING RIGHT NOW!!!

BUT FEAR NOT WARRITTE'S, THE W.E.O IS MAKING HIS WAY TO THE BACK BAR THIS SAT AND WE SHOULD BE 'BOUT 30 DEEP.

SO DROP YER COCKS & GRAB YER SOCKS....IT'S GONNA BE

A LONG ONE

Excuses you woozy..........................:laugh:

Just kidding:D

Originally posted by tempkid

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!!!!!! Nice to meet you to stiff.

The whole night was insane.

And that last 1/2 hour was the most out of contol I seen that place besides closing partys.

The last track I think before he dropped 1975 when the music stopped and lights went on, was the moving up keys with some accpella over it, I forget, but it was sick, then he just blew up into moving up, the crowd went fucking nuts.

Big ups to whole Temptations crowd. Every fucking person in there was kicking ass. There is no excuse now, not to do so for the rest of the summer.

tempkid....jesus. were you wearing flannel boxers saturday night? i swear, everytime i saw you i fell on my ass laughing at how high your jeans were yanked up...:laugh: you certainly won the award for :screwy::shaky::woah:

I had a great time at Tempts on Saturday... Denny was playing some serious bombs.... HIs birthday party should be just as good if not better. Lets just see if he can do it drunk... :laugh:

BTW... Nice meeting .. the infamous "Moo", Starbryte, Tereasdf, Pipdady... and whoever else I forgot...

also nice to see the Usual...

see you all next saturday...