Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cool song by Oakenfold with Tiesto remix

*note to self: never post on cp ever again*

i dunno if dan wilson is joking or not but regardless.....

did it ever occur to you that this person may be new to trance music/oakey/tiesto?? JC, give people a fucking break, why does everyone have to be SO FUCKING MEAN on this goddamn board. fuckin hell, give it a rest and stop rippin other people apart..

ugh. i'm so digusted with all the fucking bs on cp, yet i always come back to see if someone has something intelligent to say.. and altho it's a rare occasion, it does happen. i guess that's what keeps me coming back :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mareluna

did it ever occur to you that this person may be new to trance music/oakey/tiesto?? JC, give people a fucking break, why does everyone have to be SO FUCKING MEAN on this goddamn board. fuckin hell, give it a rest and stop rippin other people apart..

ugh. i'm so digusted with all the fucking bs on cp, yet i always come back to see if someone has something intelligent to say.. and altho it's a rare occasion, it does happen. i guess that's what keeps me coming back :rolleyes:

its all in good fun. besides, we all know dan wilson isnt for real anyway :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mareluna

this fuckin guy is a fraud if you didn't know. YOu should see the PM's this kid sends me. It's clear that he's fuckin around. he has about 4 names that I know of.

Actually the songs you mentioned, like Silence they played all the time on the radio. No radio station has every played this Southern Sun song. I'v never heard it on KTU, Z100, 106.1 or 92.7. I heard the song a couple of time in some clubs, but I never asked the DJ the name. I heard it Friday and did ask the DJ the name of the song. They should play this song on the radio. I think it would be a big hit.

Originally posted by roninmess

this fuckin guy is a fraud if you didn't know. YOu should see the PM's this kid sends me. It's clear that he's fuckin around. he has about 4 names that I know of.

dont worry...i updated her...it's all clear and peachy now, my friend...

Originally posted by highmay

dont worry...i updated her...it's all clear and peachy now, my friend...

:rolleyes:

regardless if he's a fraud or not, they still would have ripped people apart cuz that's just the way things go on this board :rolleyes:

ah, i give up...