Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am back...

jimk29

from vacation, and let me say that I just finished up the best 2 weeks of my life.

Paris was amazing, it is such a beautiful city, the food is amazing, the people are beautiful, and there is just so much history there. The only part of Paris I did not enjoy was the fact that my girlfriend told me that she is not ready to marry me... so I still have the ring in my suitcase!! But I am over that.

Barcelona, again, is an amzing place. So fun, the people are fun, so many great shops to go to. I loved it, especially the Parque Guell.

IBIZA!!!!

Like nothing I can even describe. It is the perfect place. Never in my life have I ever seen:

more beautiful people

drugs so blatantly accessible... (and really good ones too!!)

Such nice, clean, just amazing clubs

100% of the people at the club there to party

Sundays at Space was probably my favorite party. The terrace at space is insane, its so big, they have these massive fanse keeping it cool. At first thats all i thought it was, then my girl and myself find this doorway, we go down a hall, and bam. We were smack dab in the middle of the club. Its so crazy, Plenty of rooom to chill and sit down, not overly crowded, but still a lot of people there. A few freaks, a few transexuals, you know, the people that make a night fun.

Manumission. Sucked. Music sucked. Crowd sucked. and the place was way too packed. They say it holds 10,000... there had to have been more. You couldn't move and we left in an hour, to walk down the street to Amnesia. unfortunately I can't tell you too much about it, because by this point i had eaten too many pills... he he. The pills in Ibiza, are amazing.... I don't remember the last time I had a pill this good, but it had to have been 4-5 years ago. They were amazing, the coke is better here though.

Tuesday, Oakie at Pacha. What a great night, what a great club. Pacha is so nice inside, the rooftop is huge, trees and seats/bars everywhere, not to mention that it was only a 5 minute walk from out hotel. He spun such a great set, and my girl was excited because she got to have her picture taken with him.

A word of advice, if you go to Ibiza, bring serious cash. We were there saturday to wednesday and blew about 1400. And thats without really eating... hey just cause i said the coke wasn't as good, doesn't mean i wasn't doing it!!

;)

Amsterdam, sucked. i love pot, but they have ruined it... the shit they grow is too strong. It causes extreme paranoia and visual/mental hallucinations. We smoked a gram of white widow our first night, the best bud that this particular shop had... my chick had an OBE that night, i thought people wer trying to break into our hotel, and I was convinced that people had been murdered there. Needless to say it was horrifying. I even thought my gril was trying to kill me.

Alright thats it...

:laugh: sounds like a lot of fun...

too bad about the paranoia, my ex had huge issues with that, he thought everyone was a cop. it annoyed the shit out of me.

hrm, i dont know what else to say, i thought you were going to come back without the ring, then again, whats the rush...

Welcome back Jim! I'm glad you had a great trip, while the rest of us were here slaving away in the concrete jungle. :tongue: Sorry to hear that your girl's not ready to accept that ring, but marriage is such a huge step, you can't rush anyone into it.

We still have to get coffee one of these days- and for goodness' sake... if you see me again on the street... this time say hello! :)