Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you make it through a day without music?

No way , Jose :nono:

That sux that you forgot your headphones, i was just listening to the new Flaming Lips and DJ Shadow records i got.

Even if i don't have music around me, i'll hum, whistle or start some beatbox magic in my own style ~

Gotta Have music ~~~

I can hardly breathe without music!

It's on from the time I wake up, until I go to sleep...

On my way to work, I have my discman...and always keep two spare batteries in my bag "just in case"

At work, I have my very own radio and cd player...

I even keep an extra walkman in my car....for when I go to the gym...

Oh...and I have a waterproof radio in my shower (( which is never used, cause I hardly ever listen to the radio ))

no.... and i'm not even kidding...

this isn't a little "ahh ha ha, i can't LIVE without music *chuckle chuckle*... i'm telling you... 24 hours without any music, and it'd be a nice 26th floor plunge...

:eek:

Originally posted by marcid21

...and always keep two spare batteries in my bag "just in case"

Hahhha, i have like 20 spare batteries in my brief case, just "in case: ;)

(prolly why my left arm is so much stronger, carrying that thing around all day :blank: -)

Music is the soundtrack of life...

therefore, all day , every day!

Also, in response to this--

Originally posted by gmccookny

No way , Jose :nono:

That sux that you forgot your headphones, i was just listening to the new Flaming Lips and DJ Shadow records i got.

Even if i don't have music around me, i'll hum, whistle or start some beatbox magic in my own style ~

Gotta Have music ~~~

Did u get the new dj shadow? If so, how is it?

Originally posted by sdeelite

Music is the soundtrack of life...

therefore, all day , every day!

Also, in response to this--

Did u get the new dj shadow? If so, how is it?

Hehhe, i actually listened to the Flaming Lips cd on the way to the city, very interesting stuff, with lots of beats and synthy guitar, but the dude's voice is a little light for the music.

I haven't listened to all of DJ Shadow's new one yet, but i shall on the way home.

I'll post a review tomorrow, u can count on that ;)

Well I can't listen to music while I'm at work because our computers need special sound cards which I don't have.. but I could never go a whole day without listening to music.. the place where music is definitely essential is in my muthafuckin' car!!

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hehhe, i actually listened to the Flaming Lips cd on the way to the city, very interesting stuff, with lots of beats and synthy guitar, but the dude's voice is a little light for the music.

I haven't listened to all of DJ Shadow's new one yet, but i shall on the way home.

I'll post a review tomorrow, u can count on that ;)

Cool, looking forward to it:)

Originally posted by codica3

Well I can't listen to music while I'm at work because our computers need special sound cards which I don't have.. but I could never go a whole day without listening to music.. the place where music is definitely essential is in my muthafuckin' car!!

I can't listen to music @ work either... gotta listen for ppl walking by the cubicle so I can alt+tab away from cp real quick ;) I used to love my 2 hrs of driving everyday to & from work, blasting all my favorite tracks...