This weeks line up:

Nathan Leonard 8pm – 9pm

Billy P. 9pm – 10pm

Renee Molina 10pm – 11pm

DJ Divine 11pm – 12pm

DJ Rebekka Pierre 12pm – 1am

Lasix 1am – 2am

**Special Guest Alert**

DJ Divine (D3, Divine Force): DJ Divine a/k/a Mark Divine began his DJ career in 1986 and has spun his sounds in New York City for over a decade at virtually every major club. From Limelight's Disco 2000 party, Lord Michael's Future Shock, and Alan Sanctuary's Millennium party to the US and Canada touring party Roborave. He has held a main floor residency at Webster Hall and has been invited to spin at all the hottest clubs and lounges in Manhattan: Sound Factory, Exit, Rubber Monkey, Liquids, Cream, Open Air and Filter 14, just to name a few.

Also, this weeks line up features two (count ‘em two) fine female DJs, Renee Molina and Supernatural. This is sure to be a “must see” line up.

See you there! :dj::party:

Originally posted by roha3000

I hear Lasix will be buying rounds of shots for everyone. Definitely not an opportunity to miss.

well.. you guys are probably there already, but ron failed to mention you have to bring monopoly money to get a shot!!

Originally posted by lasix

well.. you guys are probably there already, but ron failed to mention you have to bring monopoly money to get a shot!!

hrrmm.....I have plenty Monopoly money!!!!! I'd buy rounds for all u crazy asses....;)

but....i have interviews tomorrow....Sowwie! :(