Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about Danny Howells?????

hi,I have never seen Danny Howells play.What can expect from him on July 3.Is this going to be a good or bad night of music.What is his style of music,and to what other djs can he be compare to..Will I have more fun with Howells or Emerson at Centro Fly.All info will be appreciated... cwm38.gif

lets just say the first time I saw Howells, my mouth dropped to the ground. It was at Twilo in JAnuary and it is still one of the BEST sets i have ever heard....TRUST ME...GO!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gifwww.urbanpromos.com

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

i second that...howells has blown my mind every time i've seen him spin(3 times thus far)...i'm sure you'll have a great time...as for emerson and graham...that should be pretty good too...if you can, go to both...but i'll tell you this...someone asked max graham if he could have any dj in the world spin at his bday party who would it be?...his answer...Danny Howells...needless to say, he'll be at vinyl after he finishes up over at centro

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

i've heard danny spin five times and he's never disappointed. his popularity has grown faster than any dj that i've ever seen, not that i've been around the scene that long, but he is amazing. his enthusiasm and enjoyment of his craft is contagious throughout the dance floor. he seems to really love new york and he'll definitely rock the house on tuesday night!!!

I heard Howells just over 2 weeks ago at Nation, the guy was nothing above average. Actually, I was rather disappointed and thought that he is yet another overrated dj. Monotonous sounds, no progressiveness to it, all in all I stopped dancing 1 hour into it. Deep Dish span on the same night, and their set blew Howells away…

------------------

carminkarasic.jpeg

I thought I was the only one. I heard him last time he was @ Twilo before Junior came on and he was better towards the end of his set....but nothing spectacular in my books. Am I missing something??? I must be b/c almost everyone else seems to love him. How about his essential mixes or Nubreed stuff. Not really crazy about that either...what's the deal?

Originally posted by az-tec:

lets just say the first time I saw Howells, my mouth dropped to the ground. It was at Twilo in JAnuary and it is still one of the BEST sets i have ever heard....TRUST ME...GO!!!!!!!!!!!

i gotta agree with ya andy. his set that night was one of the best i ever heard. we braved a damn snowstorm to go see him and he didn't dissapoint.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

I AIN'T ON THE GUESTLIST I AIN'T V I P

I SNUCK IN THE EXIT

LEARN TO D I P!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by az-tec:

Indeed, I caught his set at Shadow Lounge a couple of months ago and thus having a horrid sound system, I was mad impressed with his set. very smooth mixing and excellent track selection. the best part was the man's humbleness. I was defenitely surprise after I had a 20 min convo with him after his set! he was mad cool

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

"To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side!"

-------------------------

AIM: digit960

Archived