Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Surf Club/ Tempts...

I normally don't create posts but I couldnt belive no one posted this yet...Jonathan Peters was hanging out at Surf Club last night and then went to Tempts...Badass, Stardo and I spent a good portion of our time all dancing together with him at Tempts...Badass seemed to have become friends with him!!! I couldnt believe how nice and down to earth the guy is...I spoke to him about when he played the song "America" after Sept.11th @ Factory and how incredible it was...I was in the Trade Center 15mins before it happened, thats why it had alot of meaning to me. He said that playing his version and watching the crowds response changed his life and really made him look at what he does and how much he loves his life and what he has the freedom to do...Anyway, it was an amazing night...

Originally posted by piro8

Care to tell us which Sunday?

Sorry to tell you PIRO, Johnathan will not be at the SURF for the rest of the summer unless he makes a surprise appearance when Robbie plays on the 25th. He was strictly there to see his boy Ziggy spin and to hang for the shooting of the special on him on HBO coming in late October.