Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was just looking at NJGUIDO.com and thinking

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The many faces of Mr. Jonathan Peters:

attachment.php?postid=953103attachment.php?postid=953119PicturesSun%20002.jpegPicturesSun%20017.jpeg

I wasn't down this past weekend, but c'mon, are you sure that was JP and not a cardboard cutout of him. LOOK!!!, his face doesn't change the slightest bit from one pic to the next.

Originally posted by daveespa

definetly one of the funniest posts i have seen in a long time:laugh: :laugh: .....ou812 u got some good shit....very creative

Yeah, well you know................it's been a slow week in the office, I needed to do something constructive.

Originally posted by santaforeal

you got to do this once a week,..my favs are the jp one,the hulk hogan and the midget one

<disclamer>....not in a paticular order

my favs are the jp one,the hulk hogan and the midget one

Definelty agree on those 3:laugh:

Originally posted by santaforeal

you got to do this once a week,..my favs are the jp one,the hulk hogan and the midget one

<disclamer>....not in a paticular order

my favs are the jp one,the hulk hogan and the midget one

I'm sure this is do-able, I would like some help every now and then though, see other peoples stuff, anyway:

attachment.php?postid=953603

Originally posted by ou812

ROTFLMAO.............I'm sorry I couldn't help myself

attachment.php?postid=953055hulk-sheik23.jpg

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hey OU812 you are by far one of THE FUNNIEST GUYS on this board... i almost shit myself laughing at your fotochops... mad funny... i second the motion that you do this every time when njg updates it site with new pics... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hey OU812 you are by far one of THE FUNNIEST GUYS on this board... i almost shit myself laughing at your fotochops... mad funny... i second the motion that you do this every time when njg updates it site with new pics... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Heheheh , yeah, I think that's a good idea. Brighten people's day a little each week by poking fun at ourselves.