Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was just looking at NJGUIDO.com and thinking

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jpdd810

:laugh: :laugh:

Is anybody friends with these poor fools? I hope someone tells them to look at this shit so they can see what idiots they are!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I met the kid Moo that takes these pictures, he says he thinks they're funny too, also long as it isn't too degrading and demeaning..................which weren't my intentions anyway...........just to spread some laughter during the dull and dismal weekdays.

Originally posted by ou812

I met the kid Moo that takes these pictures, he says he thinks they're funny too, also long as it isn't too degrading and demeaning..................which weren't my intentions anyway...........just to spread some laughter during the dull and dismal weekdays.

EXACTLY!! No offense meant....it's really funny though, some of the pics I look at and don't even have to think of something...it just pops in there like "damn, that's what they MUST have been thinking at the time Moo took the pic....":D

Originally posted by daveespa

i know this picture was already used but i figured this would be funny too..shit... i can never get the picture to show up in my post without the link....can anyone help .....thanks.

Ha ha....good one Dave....I can't get them to show up in my post either....HELP SOMEONE!!!

Originally posted by phillydiva

Ha ha....good one Dave....I can't get them to show up in my post either....HELP SOMEONE!!!

After you attach the file to your post, open up the picture and copy the url (http://bbs.clubplanet....etc) then go back and click on edit for that post you just made, click on IMG and enter that URL into it and save it. The image will be in it then........see:

attachment.php?postid=1001455attachment.php?postid=1001268