Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was just looking at NJGUIDO.com and thinking

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ou812

In case any of you guys wanted to put a face to the talent here, that me on the right in black.............:D :D

DSCF008y2.jpeg

YOU GUYS ARE SUCH A GOOD LOOKING COUPLE....Had a great time with you guys at Merge. Put that pic you took of us three up.. Had a great time at Merge - especially on that pole - Thought I was a go-go dancer for a moment there...hehehe..

ARe you guys coming down to Surf next week?

YOu better!!:D

Originally posted by latinaz

YOU GUYS ARE SUCH A GOOD LOOKING COUPLE....Had a great time with you guys at Merge. Put that pic you took of us three up.. Had a great time at Merge - especially on that pole - Thought I was a go-go dancer for a moment there...hehehe..

ARe you guys coming down to Surf next week?

YOu better!!:D

Thanks Zee...........you're the awesome-est. As sson as I get the pic I'll put it up. My pal was mezmerized by your dancing skills at Merge..........and at Temps for that matter, was that Stardo with you up on stage? I tried to make my way over to say hi, but the place was so packed by the time I got over, you had gone. Anyway, we're gonna try for Sunday for sure.

Originally posted by ou812

Thanks Zee...........you're the awesome-est. As sson as I get the pic I'll put it up. My pal was mezmerized by your dancing skills at Merge..........and at Temps for that matter, was that Stardo with you up on stage? I tried to make my way over to say hi, but the place was so packed by the time I got over, you had gone. Anyway, we're gonna try for Sunday for sure.

Cant believe you actually saw me.!! Yes that was "MY Parner IN Crime" Stardo...shes so beautiful.. The bouncer on the steps gave me a hard time and wouldnt let me get on stage... I yelled at him "Are you kidding-- IM ALWAYS ON STAGE" then the other bouncers told him I could go on....Thats right - I was on that damn stage.. lol... Could you read what my shirt said??? fuck all over it... :D