Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was just looking at NJGUIDO.com and thinking

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jpdd810

YES THAT IS DRUNK GIRL JENNIFER!!! I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THAT!!! HOW SAD!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL THE BARTENDERS THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SERVE ME EVER AGAIN!!!

:tongue::laugh::tongue::laugh:

I was standing near you at the first bar for awhile towards the end of the nite...I thought it was you for some reason, but when I asked them your name they didnt say jennifer

Originally posted by jp18

I was standing near you at the first bar for awhile towards the end of the nite...I thought it was you for some reason, but when I asked them your name they didnt say jennifer

WHAT DID THEY SAY DRUNK GIRL?? NO KIDDING!!! WHEN DID YOU SEE ME? I KNOW YOU WERE AT DEKOS SAT. NIGHT BUT I DIDN'T GET TO MEET YOU!! YES I WAS DRUNK GIRL THERE TOO BOTH THURS NIGHT AND SAT NIGHT!! NO MORE DRINKING FOR ME!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

YES THAT IS DRUNK GIRL JENNIFER!!! I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THAT!!! HOW SAD!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL THE BARTENDERS THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SERVE ME EVER AGAIN!!!

:tongue::laugh::tongue::laugh:

Hmmmmm, had no idea...............you're more than welcome to poke fun at the one pic they took of me if you want.

Originally posted by ou812

Hmmmmm, had no idea...............you're more than welcome to poke fun at the one pic they took of me if you want.

No that's ok!! It's pretty funny!!! If you can't laugh at yourself then what fur are you?! Actually I think I look kinda cute there!! For being completely wasted!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::tongue::laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jp18

i thought i told youwho she was ??? maybe that was someone else i told lol . wel next time we are out ill itnroduce you.