Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Thursday Night @...

THE SHARK BAR PRESENTS - THIS THURSDAY - AUG. 1ST

JANA - PERFORMING HER DEBUT IN JERSEY FOR HER NEW HIT SINGLE - - - - - - - - - - I NEED YOUR LOVE - - - - - - - - - -

PRODUCED BY DJ. SKRIBBLE AND ANTHONY ACID - - - - -

ALONG WITH HER 2ND NEW TRACK DO IT AGAIN MISTER DJ. -

ALSO HER SMASH HITS - MORE THAN LIFE - & - TWO OUT OF THREE

RESIDENT DJ. NICKY SIBILIA - MAIN ROOM -

RESIDENT DJ. JOHN PAUL - HIPHOP -

GUEST DJ. SIZZAHANDS [KTU] - SPINNING OUTDOORS -

LADIES AND GENTS - 21 AND OLDER -

CLEAN CUT ATTIRE A MUST -

THIS THURSDAY NIGHT JOIN US AT THE SHARK BAR

OUTDOOR/INDOOR

3 TIKI BARS - BBQ GRILLING - FROZEN DRINKS -

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THIS THURSDAY -

shark bar - 4 john st. - morristown - nj.

Originally posted by clubline2k3

THE SHARK BAR PRESENTS - THIS THURSDAY - AUG. 1ST

JANA - PERFORMING HER DEBUT IN JERSEY FOR HER NEW HIT SINGLE - - - - - - - - - - I NEED YOUR LOVE - - - - - - - - - -

PRODUCED BY DJ. SKRIBBLE AND ANTHONY ACID - - - - -

ALONG WITH HER 2ND NEW TRACK DO IT AGAIN MISTER DJ. -

ALSO HER SMASH HITS - MORE THAN LIFE - & - TWO OUT OF THREE

RESIDENT DJ. NICKY SIBILIA - MAIN ROOM -

RESIDENT DJ. JOHN PAUL - HIPHOP -

GUEST DJ. SIZZAHANDS [KTU] - SPINNING OUTDOORS -

LADIES AND GENTS - 21 AND OLDER -

CLEAN CUT ATTIRE A MUST -

THIS THURSDAY NIGHT JOIN US AT THE SHARK BAR

OUTDOOR/INDOOR

3 TIKI BARS - BBQ GRILLING - FROZEN DRINKS -

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THIS THURSDAY -

shark bar - 4 john st. - morristown - nj.

welll seeing that shark bar fucked me out of my vip card and reduced admission last time i shouldent go.. But i know this is going to be a hot night and i do like the place fuck it im there

:hat:

Originally posted by notallthere

welll seeing that shark bar fucked me out of my vip card and reduced admission last time i shouldent go.. But i know this is going to be a hot night and i do like the place fuck it im there

:hat:

good choice bro, but i wanted to ask you if you wanted to take pics like you did with joey's and riverstreet. let me know that would be phat if you could.

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

SHE IS AWESOME...I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY SHE NEVERGOT ANY PLAY TIME ON THE RADIO,BUT MAYBE ITS BETTER THAT WAY BECAUSE NOONE GOT SICK OF HER...HER SONGS ARE GREAT:D

i heard the new songs already, they are really good, i like I NEED YOUR LOVE, better than DO IT AGAIN MISTER DJ. they are both really good though, plus she is singing her smash hits, and i never get sick of hearing more than life.

you should try to make it down, i'll get you a comp. just pm me.:D

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

SHE IS AWESOME...I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY SHE NEVERGOT ANY PLAY TIME ON THE RADIO,BUT MAYBE ITS BETTER THAT WAY BECAUSE NOONE GOT SICK OF HER...HER SONGS ARE GREAT:D

So tru...Once a song hits the radio it gets burned

last thursday was good too... i had a great time..now i dont know is that cuz i was so fuked up and i thought i took home the hotest girl in there (well... saw the real face in the morning :confused: but thats a diffrent story) u know those "butter" (but-her) faces

but i ll be there baby..bring out the JWB:shades2:

Originally posted by nvsr2r

last thursday was good too... i had a great time..now i dont know is that cuz i was so fuked up and i thought i took home the hotest girl in there (well... saw the real face in the morning :confused: but thats a diffrent story) u know those "butter" (but-her) faces

it happens to the best of them. get drunk, have fun.:drunk:

ok you sold me.......my name is mike s. ill be with about 10 ppl, im not asking for comps for everyone <just me lol> i understand, but maybe reduced for them? its mostly chicks. how much is it to get in? what time do they close? what time does it get good?

Originally posted by santaforeal

ok you sold me.......my name is mike s. ill be with about 10 ppl, im not asking for comps for everyone <just me lol> i understand, but maybe reduced for them? its mostly chicks. how much is it to get in? what time do they close? what time does it get good?

AND WHAT CHICKS DO U PLAN ON BRINGING???

Originally posted by santaforeal

it's $10.00 to get in for guys and $5.00 for girls, it gets good after 10:00 i suggest you get there by 10:30 - 11:00 definitley. it closes at 2:00. the place gets packed. so be ready... to get drunk.:drunk:

mike s.(comp) is a def. how many girls exactly? b/c i usually just give comps to the girls. let me know.

Originally posted by nvsr2r

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: