Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dress code question....

stillrollin

Bright Versace shirts always seem to work best and get you into clubs rather quickly:laugh:

Nah! Just kidding about that. lol. Pretty much anything goes...except sneakers...sometimes they can be a pain in the butta b that at doors. Just look presentable and you should be fine =o)

P.S: You may want to take a look at some of the web sites like cooljunkie.com, clubhoppers.net, niteye.com etc...since they have pic's to see how people dress 4 the most part down here (please 4give the tacky souls though:blank: )

Girls can where whatever they want for clubs. I'm always in jeans and never had a problem but some places like guys in dress pants.

You can where whatever you want to Space. I see guys in sneakers there.

Hope this helps.

;)

WANNA PICK UP CHICKS - DRESS NICE - SMELL- NICE WASH YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::cool::eek:

2 WEEKENDS AGO I SAW A GUY THAT THOUGHT HE WAS THE MAC DADDY!!!!!! HE WAS DRESS IN A BLUE TIE DYE LOOKING SUITE AND ORANGE SUNGLASSES (I THOUGHT HE WAS COLOR BLIND AND TRYING TOO HARD)

Originally posted by ravengirl

2 WEEKENDS AGO I SAW A GUY THAT THOUGHT HE WAS THE MAC DADDY!!!!!! HE WAS DRESS IN A BLUE TIE DYE LOOKING SUITE AND ORANGE SUNGLASSES (I THOUGHT HE WAS COLOR BLIND AND TRYING TOO HARD)

LMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Friday nights at Space?

Saturday at Level?

Just don't wear real light colored pants to Space or you will get "Space Juice" on them and ruin them.

Bad choices IMO...it's just me but I recommend.

Friday at Spin or Crobar

Saturday at Space

Sunday...Nikki/Opium

mrmatas no more fashion advice. now I'm embarrassed.. :laugh: :laugh:

WANNA PICK UP CHICKS

Well..... yeah!! sure, i'd love to, but i don't think the wife is gonna allow it! :D :D :D

The tips and info is appreciated guys.... I think we are properly sorted for what to where now. Our main concern was about wearing fashionable jeans on Friday night to Space.....

djfrosty -- i'd follow your advice if it weren't for our desire to see Acosta, and also to simply experience Space at some point.

DAMMIT, this weekend is just gonna be toooooo damn short! :mad:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: ...bro i looked great with that tie dyed suit.....and orange glasses....:laugh:

First it was the chapulin colorado outfit and NOW a tie dyed suit with orange glasses?

I'm not sure I wanna hang with you on Saturday.... :D

Originally posted by meli24

I can see that! So what are you wearing this weekend? I wanna be able to stop you quickly.....:rolleyes:

the only reason i wear these loud colors, is that we schedule a CP meet-up and certain people dont stay in the agreed spot...so by wearing these loud colors, u can always spot me....sobeton does it all the time, so i dont know what he is talking about....:tongue:

Guest saleen351

no hats

no jeans

no sneakers

no guinea t's

no baggy clothes

no wu wear or fubu

no glasses, they are played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look nice, black slacks, black shoes, a nice shirt, no t shirts....

of course places will let you in wearing some of these, but i doubt you'll go to the same place all night. You can't be over dressed in this town.... so look nice so you'll get in every where you go that night..

the only reason i wear these loud colors, is that we schedule a CP meet-up and certain people dont stay in the agreed spot...so by wearing these loud colors, u can always spot me....sobeton does it all the time, so i dont know what he is talking about....

ok Jess, we definitly need to talk about what you're wearing before we go out on Sat.

LOL!!!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by meli24

First it was the chapulin colorado outfit and NOW a tie dyed suit with orange glasses?

I'm not sure I wanna hang with you on Saturday.... :D

LMAO!!!:laugh::rofl: Right when the embarassment is starting to fade....BAM! It's back!:laugh:

Good one Mel!:D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

the only reason i wear these loud colors, is that we schedule a CP meet-up and certain people dont stay in the agreed spot...so by wearing these loud colors, u can always spot me....sobeton does it all the time, so i dont know what he is talking about....:tongue:

true ! :D you missed the orange shirt on friday. ask koky ! :laugh: the meet-up was a great success !:D

Originally posted by sobeton

true ! :D you missed the orange shirt on friday. ask koky ! :laugh: the meet-up was a great success !:D

NO!!!! someone stole my idea?? was he part of cp too??:laugh:

ps

sunny, honey...sweetie pie....it takes more than a chapi suit to embarrass me....my father constantly reminds me of what an embarrasment i am, so i guess i use to it already....:laugh:;)