Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
thumper82

Any Kandie Kids here?

Hello,

I would consider myself a candy kid. :D I am very unique with my own colorful, crazy style. I have candy but no string...:tongue: As for the other candy....hehe. Welcome and have fun posting. :) we should party some time.

Originally posted by vicman

what is this? all of a sudden we get a plethora of people from richmond here?

shouldve caught me like 8 years ago, had the pants, sneakers and visor to go with all the shinanegans.....

If you lived in Richmond wouldn't you want tomove too?

Ok I must admit I too was once a kandie raver too, Vic could you post some of the pics up for Thumper? Thanks

Originally posted by pgiddy

must admit they are quickly becoming extinct. Pave the rainforest....

:confused:

I thought we got rid of that rainforest problem years ago by giving all those free matches to Brazil.

Originally posted by thumper82

Hey I just moved up here from Richmond, VA and I'm looking for some kandie kids to hangout/ party with...... only thing is I don't think any exist in DC. Tell me I'm wrong.....please. :D :D :D :D

Yeah, DCs not too big on the kandy kids, but there are a few. actually, my boyfriend is one. :laugh: The ones i know of don't live in DC, exactly, but in Frederick, MD.

Another pointless post...

Meg

Thanks guys... for letting me know there are some kandie kids up here. I guess I'll meet a whole bunch at Buzz on August the 9th. one of my fav. DJ's (BT) is gonna be there. If you go look for the white rabbit and you will have found me..... :tongue:

:D :D :D :D :D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

P1010044_jpg.jpg

jroo's sis

dude, i dont have a sister, thats my brother, how many times do i have to tell you that??